Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,043 members, 7,973,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:17 PM

Don’t Tell People What To Do – Monalisa Stephen Slams Teni For Sharing Weight Lo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Tell People What To Do – Monalisa Stephen Slams Teni For Sharing Weight Lo (724 Views)

Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals / Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram / Police Confront Teni For Bragging Saying " I Fit Slap Police For Your Case" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Tell People What To Do – Monalisa Stephen Slams Teni For Sharing Weight Lo by EMMAJOSH: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nollywood actress and body positivity advocate, Monalisa Stephen has slammed singer, Teni for sharing her weight loss journey.
It was reported hours ago that Teni revealed why she embarked on a weight loss journey. According to the ‘Billionaire’ crooner, she realised that her excessive weight gain could lead to death. She started working on shredding off her weight.

Reacting to Teni’s weight loss journey, Monalisa noted that it is not in Teni’s place to tell people what to do with their bodies. Speaking for herself, she noted that she doesn’t think of herself as being unhealthy because she is fat.

She wrote: “It’s not in your place to tell people what to do with their bodies. Lose weight if it’s affecting you but don’t assume I am unhealthy because I READ MORE

1 Like

Re: Don’t Tell People What To Do – Monalisa Stephen Slams Teni For Sharing Weight Lo by spinna: 1:58am On Jan 02, 2023
Lol..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Administration Wasted 8years Of Our Lives - Adekunle Gold / Video: I Bought N6m Car, I’m Now Bigger Than You -DJ Chicken Mocks Portable / Samspedy Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.