Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,745 members, 7,930,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:15 PM

Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra (6750 Views)

Video Of Soludo Using Peter Obi's Achievement During Anambra Governorship Debate / This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State / Peter Obi’s Achievement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by freeborn02: 4:30am On Jan 10, 2023
3ple9iner:

I hope you read these with clear mind.

https://m.facebook.com/1857605687787496/photos/a.1857609827787082/2205018646379530/?type=3

https://saharareporters.com/2019/01/30/peter-obi-questioned-why-he-invested-30m-state-funds-company-where-his-family-owns-shares

Also, I want you to show me an unambiguous statement or proof were Tinubu was found guilty and convicted for "DRUG TRAFFICKING"

Your evidence sounds stupid. Is Peter Obi the founder/owner of the company?
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by freeborn02: 4:51am On Jan 10, 2023
Afamed:
Obi achievements in Anambra

You sound daft. We can also call the flooding in lagos as tinubu's achievements. Boy, you are a stupid.

By the end of Obi's tenure in 2014, more than twelve (12) health institutions, including two hospitals, had secured accreditation; when we took off in 2006, no health institution in Anambra state was duly accredited.
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by 3ple9iner: 6:33am On Jan 10, 2023
freeborn02:

Your evidence sounds stupid. Is Peter Obi the founder/owner of the company?
Show me where I said it was owned by him? I said owned by his FAMILY.
This is the problem with you people, when you are showed the truth, instead of you to admit and move on, you become emotional and start throwing insults in the air. I know that is you people's trademark so I am not bother.
You shouldn't forget to send what I asked you too.
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ha na wa oo
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hey
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 4:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Okay
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hello
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2023
Na waoo
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by Babyface33: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
1: Peter Obi was the first governor to deny the local government its constitutional rights for 7 years before other governors started copying his style, which now reduces our 3rd tier of government to the lowest rank

This is the only means to get to the grassroot as a leader but he deny them local development, while Tinubu increased the number of LG in Lagos because he knows the importance. If you like vote for who can't generate more fund but save the little made for the masses in the name of keeping money that won't translate to better life for the people.
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Babyface33:
1: Peter Obi was the first governor to deny the local government its constitutional rights for 7 years before other governors started copying his style, which now reduces our 3rd tier of government to the lowest rank

This is the only means to get to the grassroot as a leader but he deny them local development, while Tinubu increased the number of LG in Lagos because he knows the importance. If you like vote for who can't generate more fund but save the little made for the masses in the name of keeping money that won't translate to better life for the people.
obi is a criminal , a total failure

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by Babyface33: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Even is supporters knows, but tribalism won't allow them to be sincere.
lexylaw40:
obi is a criminal , a total failure

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2023
Babyface33:
Even is supporters knows, but tribalism won't allow them to be sincere.
what a shame
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
6c
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Wow
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2023
Na wa
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by Mfetenang: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
I guess all IPOB people should return to Anambra,if Anambra is that good.
Ewu IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by jogojogo: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Can you imagine?
And they want to foist this colossal failure of scam and hypocrite our throat by fraudulently packaging Obi as a saintl
Osibajo2023:
*Peter obi achievement in Anambra*
Early last year, when Peter Obi started gaining media attention, I dedicated some time to verifying how well he governed Anambra State when he was the governor to know if I would fall in love with him or not.

Unfortunately, Peter Obi performed so much lower than my expectations, and that's the reason I went for another candidate.

1: Peter Obi was the first governor to deny the local government its constitutional rights for 7 years before other governors started copying his style, which now reduces our 3rd tier of government to the lowest rank.

2: Jonathan assigned the minimum wage of N18, 000; most of the other governors succumbed and paid the new minimum wage, but Peter Obi refused, which led to how Civil Servants went on strike in Anambra; doctors took it more seriously and went on strike for 13 straight months.

3: There was a high level of insecurity in Anambra. During Obi time, Even Evans the Notorious Kidnapper explains that he started kidnapping during Peter Obi time and he was not arrested until he left the state for Lagos. The first kidnapping for ransom to be recorded in Nigeria happened in Anambra around 2007.

4: Poverty Under Peter Obi doubled. Anambra also recorded the highest rate of migration, as many indigenous residents of the state left for Lagos and other states in Nigeria. Go and verify.

5: Do you know that the 13-month strike under Peter Obi is the longest strike ever in the world?

6: In the whole first tenure of Peter Obi, he doesn't have any infrastructural achievements at all. Chris Ngige was the first to say this before Charles Soludo confirmed it. But in the second tenure of Obi, he started building some Chinese roads that the water has now washed away.

Buhari will be a saint if Peter Obi becomes the president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by jogojogo: 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yet he ran to UK for malaria treatment
freeborn02:

Obi built teaching hospital in anambra.

Show me the teaching hospital that Tinubu built in lagos.

Under Obi, student performance in waec rose from 26th position to 1st position.

It was even obi that instigated the idea of second Niger bridge, flagged off by Jonathan and completed by Buhari.

Obi even won international award for health as governor.

You must be dumb not to know these things.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
Zombidients how far
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 8:15am On Jan 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2023
Okay
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2023
Okay angry
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
Oka ;Dy ...
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2023
Okay
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2023
Okay tongue
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 7:01am On Jan 18, 2023
Okay
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 10:00am On Jan 20, 2023
U see
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2023
Wow
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Okay
Re: Peter Obi Achievement In Anambra by lexylaw40: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2023
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Results From Lagos - Photos / Group Condem Reinstatement Of Suspended DG Of SEC, Mounir Gwarzo Over Corruption / Graphic Photos : Two Nigeria Air Force Personnel Gun Down In Owerri Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.