Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 (48168 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Richy4(m): 6:06am On Jan 02, 2023
Family section started this year's Family Annual Vawulence Week (FAVW) very earlyOoo.. it's just 2nd of January people..Haba!!

Anyways, is 2023 a yr of hypocrisy exposure? U can always buy our product.. it's affordable in every chemist store near youcheesy

But Me like the coordinated food menu welu weluOoo cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 02, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
So you mean you are actually shameless to the extent of eating food prepared by female grin angry grin grin grin to the extent of posting it like Mr woman wrapper, after all the women bashing you still go back to a lady and gulping her meal down same virile anti women throat of yours

Yooo this shit was funny as hell.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 02, 2023
Ishilove:
Op, I stopped taking your posts seriously after you made this statement.

You have since then made several derogatory comments which I have been taking note of. If you were doing it before, I don't know, but after this one up there which I read, I simply concluded that you are one of the problems we have on social media. You speak from both sides of your mouth.

You talk down on women and the institution of marriage, and then go back home to be cared for and pampered by a woman. You then further come here to pour adulations on your wife.

Make up your mind: are you for or against marriage? Don't be a hypocrite. Practice what you preach. Since marriage is an unalluring baseless lie, when will you throw your wife out? You cannot be advising young, Nigerian men to stay the fvck off marriage and then come here to praise your wife in the same marriage you are condemning. That's an invitation to thunder to come and locate you in that your America where you are staying to type crap.

grin grin grin grin grin
grin cry grin cry grin
Oh! My Ishilove.
Never knew you were already in Love with me.
U know I hate seeing you & MadamVenessa cry
However, I thought you Ladies were no longer interested in Men, hence the reason I encourage my junior teaming bachelors to channel their hard earned money elsewhere to make rather a positive gain....... Okkkk
Tell me the special gift u need for the New Year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Kobojunkie: 6:39am On Jan 02, 2023
doggedfighter:
This man comes here deceives others, talks down on women. Talks bla bla bla about virginity. Forms an alpha male then crawls back home to be fed and cared for by a woman.
Continue using the heads of the gullible.They deserve what you're dishing out.
Very disgusting behavior! undecided

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by CHoccolaTE: 7:29am On Jan 02, 2023
I have never seen such disgusting hypocrite behaviour in my life.
My skin actually crawled.... undecided
And there are actual males following these people's advice and applying them in real life.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2023
...... Hahahahahahaha. @ poster. There is God oooh.

4 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2023
Lol a lot of people seem to have a bone to grind with this OP.

It's evil to expect any human being to make sense every moment of the day throughout his/her life cycle.

Pick the ones that are reasonable from them, leave the unreasonable for they are human.

That op posts his wife food doesn't automatically mean that all is bed of roses. Also that he castigated negative women doesn't mean it's his present experience.

Nothing in life is ever consistent

5 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Sirqt5(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
So you mean you are actually shameless to the extent of eating food prepared by female grin angry grin grin grin to the extent of posting it like Mr woman wrapper, after all the women bashing you still go back to a lady and gulping her meal down same virile anti women throat of yours

So your wife is dutifully doing all this but yet all you do is badmouth her and every other lady at every opportunity you have

Ungrateful

Hope you are the one that disvirgin her? Or you are already feeling insecure from comparison

This are just few and less virile utterances of yours, I really pity guys that are blindly following you guys, they will sooner or later discover that Twitter and nairaland is not real life

see how he ignored ur question . he didn't marry his wife as a virgin no doubt . op na one of d biggest hypocrites on nairaland , shout one thing online , do another outside d internet . we can only pity d dummies taking any advice from him

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by ZiiVentures: 8:03am On Jan 02, 2023
MALIGNANTGuest:
More.....
Pounded Yam+Ohaa Soup

Igbo Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by mariahAngel(f): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2023
Mr Malignantguest, I'm really really disappointed in you.
Going by most of your comments about marriage on here, one would assume your wife only shows and feeds you shege.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Justkatty(f): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2023
Typical example of "Do what I say" but "Don't do what I do"

Two edged sword

Yeye.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by JOACHINpedro: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2023
Oga post your pix, I want to check smth you guys have been saying grin

17 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2023
WhatCanIsay:
Lol a lot of people seem to have a bone to grind with this OP.

It's evil to expect any human being to make sense every moment of the day throughout his/her life cycle.

Pick the ones that are reasonable from them, leave the unreasonable for they are human.

That op posts his wife food doesn't automatically mean that all is bed of roses. Also that he castigated negative women doesn't mean it's his present experience.

Nothing in life is ever consistent
Remain Blessed
na only you be person for here
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Dem never attack BUHARI & APC wey deceive them, na me wey dey discharge TRUTH give dem grin grin grin. Even my Ishilove don abandon me.
Still waiting for MadamVenessa to rescue me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by oluwaseyi0: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2023
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin grin
It appears the virginity part still dey pain you?
I have always treasured you ooo. No fall hand!
Did you enjoy my Meal Diary?
........ Anyway, Don't worry na year of marital breakthroughs for many Good Ladies with few body count, U can now smile grin.
My prayer still stands and that is no Evil or wayward woman will marry a Hardworking Male Nairalander this year! So shall it be!

Finally, I will personally connect & sponsor 5 weddings on this platform. But must be of Competence, Character & Capacity

Stop shinning your teeth

So after all your teeth shinning you still married an over used pussy

Or do you marry her as a virgin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Oluneutral: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2023
You all need to relax.
He who wants to be deceived can be deceived. It's not the first time the op is eulogizing his wife here. Exactly last year, he opened a similar thread of how his wife fed him. On another thread, he described how much gifts his wife showered him with. The problem with some people is that, they don't want others to be happy the way they are, and one of the strategies to achieve this is by constantly dissuading people to tow their paths, unfortunately, some easily-deceived-folks couldn't see the handwritings on the wall, they just blindly and ignorantly follow the evil advice. Anyway, no sympathy for them anyway. I'm sure, @op will be laughing at them in his closet after dishing out his callous advice to the ignoramus.

https://www.nairaland.com/6909694/brief-recall-how-wife-fed.
Where he claimed his wife melted his heart.

https://www.nairaland.com/6924286/how-heartthrob-just-melted-heart.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Oluneutral: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2023
Like someone posted above, the op is an hypocrite, a deceiver.

It's a lesson to everyone that, online advice shouldn't be taken seriously.
I pray we are wise enough to decipher the right advice and ignore the evil ones.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by ogunboy(m): 8:52am On Jan 02, 2023
Ogunboy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by faithfull18(f): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2023
You people should be calming down, anybody can be anything online more reason you shouldn't take anything serious till you see the offline.

Anybody could have made the meals OP passed off as his wife's, lol. Not everybody lives the exact lives they live online offline too.

12 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2023
mariahAngel:
Going by most of your comments about marriage on here, one would assume your wife only shows and feeds you shege.
When are you getting married to your Nairaland boyfriend?
I would love to eat jollof rice and dodo at your wedding.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Samcent: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2023
Oluneutral:
You all need to relax.
He who wants to be deceived can be deceived. It's not the first time the op is eulogizing his wife here. Exactly last year, he opened a similar thread of how his wife fed him. On another thread, he described how much gifts his wife showered him with. The problem with some people is that, they don't want others to be happy the way they are, and one of the strategies to achieve this is by constantly dissuading people to tow their paths, unfortunately, some easily-deceived-folks couldn't see the handwritings on the wall, they just blindly and ignorantly follow the evil advice. Anyway, no sympathy for them anyway. I'm sure, @op will be laughing at them in his closet after dishing out his callous advice to the ignoramus.

https://www.nairaland.com/6909694/brief-recall-how-wife-fed.
Where he claimed his wife melted his heart.

https://www.nairaland.com/6924286/how-heartthrob-just-melted-heart.

Nobody having a stable and good marriage relationship will be against getting married or be bitter towards any gender.

Seeing his recent posts against getting married, I thought maybe he has divorced or having serious issues with his wife.

Anyway, irrespective of what people are posting on nairaland, those who are serious about getting married are getting married; those who are not serious about getting married are never short of reasons why marriage or men/women are terrible.

...las las everybody go dey alright...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 02, 2023
mariahAngel:
grin grin grin grin
Abeg rate the MeaLs first, before you join us for table. Waiting for my Gloryhomemaker to rate it.
Never knew you had marriage in mind too.
All of una don begin come out.... grin grin
Some even called men scum..

Anyway, I release abundance of husbands upon your lives. The Thread swiftly moved from Delicacy to marriage. Never knew we still have interested ladies. Don't worry ur matter is registered.
I will reach out to you.

1 Like

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ishilove: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2023
I suspect Zonefree and that mosdii fellow are in the same WhatsApp group with this OP: online Alpha male chestbeater and offline panty washer.

All of you swallowing all manner of rubbish advice online should better wake up and realise it is not everything you believe online. The OP is eulogising his wife and enjoying his marriage, while at the same time filling your head with toxicity, which is why you keep missing out on good women and ending up with pythons and cobras.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by theredaddy: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2023
Ishilove:

As in, the whole thing is so irritating. His comments are like someone suffering from multiple personality disorder. Women are evil blah blah blah, and then the next thing is "my wife is my queen blah blah bula balu"

I sha don't feel sorry for these senseless boys swallowing this redpill nonsense. Their role models are here on social media preaching Alfa male rubbish, but offline are washing bucket loads of one woman's pant with canoe soap and bleach.

Maybe some Nairalanders with enough time on their hands and bile in their hearts will track him offline and send a sample of his demonic posts to his loving wife so that she can see what a two-faced misogynist she is married to. Poor woman. She tink sey na beta person she marry.

Like pocohantas said, everybody go get sense this 2023. Shior.

are women not evil, is it a lie ?? saying the truth about women does mean same men are against women, you gurlz just tend to hate redpill cos it exposes all una card cheesy by the way what happens to pinkpill grin

Arguement asides, i just hope dis year you stop having ishi with love, and as for pocohantas she no fit get, remember she don pass 40 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ishilove: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2023
theredaddy:

are women not evil, is it a lie ?? saying the truth about women does mean same men are against women, you gurlz just tend to hate redpill cos it exposes all una card cheesy by the way what happens to pinkpill grin

Arguement asides, i just hope dis year you stop having ishi with love, and as for pocohantas she no fit get, remember she don pass 40 undecided
Tell your female relatives to dissect the anatomy of evil for you. You need it so you can become wise this new year

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by ogunboy(m): 10:00am On Jan 02, 2023
Ogunboy

5 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ishilove: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2023
Samcent:

Nobody having a stable and good marriage relationship will be against getting married or be bitter towards any gender.

Seeing his recent posts against getting married, I thought maybe he has divorced or having serious issues with his wife.

Anyway, irrespective of what people are posting on nairaland, those who are serious about getting married are getting married; those who are not serious about getting married are never short of reasons why marriage or men/women are terrible.

...las las everybody go dey alright...
Seems the only thing he is enjoying in the marriage is the food. In hindsight, he seems emasculated and only comes online to project his frustrations. I suspect he does this yearly ritual of creating a post that highlights her cooking skills so that he can show her the thread, in order to prove that she is his everything, while in his heart is cursing the day he met her.

She must surely have him by the balls in one way or the other and squeezes them regularly to remind him who the boss is. Nobody with a happy and stable marriage will vomit the kind of bile this OP vomits about women and the institution of marriage. It is all psychology

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by theredaddy: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2023
Ishilove:

Tell your female relatives to dissect the anatomy of evil to you. You need it so you can become wise this new year

They are in there husbands house nd e far, you either tell me or you help me with TF undecided
Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Munzy14(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2023
Zee0007:
God will judge you OP. una marry the better one leave hookup babes for us to marry. cry cry cry
We still have the best around sha....Na you want hook up babe.. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Ishilove: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2023
theredaddy:

They are in there husbands house nd e far, you either tell me or you help me with TF undecided

Try get sense small. It is too early for this bullshit. Abeg fück off forever

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2023
Yo! They roasted the old man grin grin

Thread: DOA

19 Likes

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Munzy14(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2023
mariahAngel:
Did you remember the discussion?

Never believe anyone online.. People don't practice what they preach...

Some people will be in their bedroom, even naked with partner, while relaxing from 2nd round of intense something and enter nairaland..To tell you na mumu dey love grin grin grin while they are enjoying everything about love offline.

I pity the younger boys and girls using social media..The advanced people will keep forcing non pragmatic suggestions on them..

A pinch of salt will soon make sense more than some advise online and even offline.

A lady will use her salary to be taken care of her man and family, but online will tell you I can't be with a struggling man grin grin

A man will come online shouting simp simp..But offline his babe is billing him 24/7..

Choose your path and live your destiny on earth.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2023
Never knew ISHILOVE and the Likes of others are still single and searching.
Honestly, we would have supported community wise. This thread is really revealing.
So, most of these LADIES are hellbent interested in marriage yet they address Men as scum, scumbags and dogs cry cry cry cry cry cry
Please between myself and them who is the worst hypocrite? grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

99-Year-Old Nigerian Man Weds His 86-year-Old Partner In Church After Decades / Man Stops Paying Daughter's School Fee After She Told Him To Wash Plates / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.