Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,806 members, 7,909,100 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:33 PM

I'm Not Man Enough - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Man Enough (2284 Views)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / Who Is Man Enough To Grant This Lady Her Bid? / Help! My Boyfriend Is Not Man Enough. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2023
Bradford111:

What makes you think am not respectful?
I dunno. If you are, keep respecting n you ll earn people's own too
Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Sucre6: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Op u see, the best way to command respect is to respect your self first, I started staying alone at 18, I respected my self so much that no one disrespect me both at home and place of work, u only see me outside when I am leaving for work or going for a hang out, and this earned me a lot of respect among my peers and everyone around me.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Man Enough by Karleb(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Your landlord is just rude, it has nothing to do with you.

This to snub him and only go to him when you don't have any other alternatives.

That's my goto for rude people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Married People Cheating Without Protection. / What Are You Addicted To? / My Ex, Is My Secretary:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.