Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos (3530 Views)

Ignore Malicious 2023 Posters Of Abdulsamad Rabiu - BUA / Edo APC And PDP Campaign Posters Of 2016 And 2020 / Campaign Posters Of Reverend King Flood The Streets Ahead Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu and his touts in Lagos won't allow even Atiku poster in Lagos

They destroy them

Tinubu son, Seyi, is the person in charge of billboards and posters in Lagos , he has warned billboard threatened to shut down any billboard company that will agree to print and erect opposition parties billboards and posters in Lagos
those touts won't allow any Okoro to vote as it is done in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by wonder233: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2023
K
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Ask his campaign manager at least he have representatives in each state.
You guys will understand that Billboards or posters doesn't make one president, history will be made on February, Tinubu will lose Lagos to Obi go and mark it, with or without posters people have made up their minds, go to YouTube and watch street polls, to see how Peter Obi is beating Tinubu on streets in Lagos, even when Tinubu posters are everywhere, Obidient move the massive movement in four different locations in Lagos simultaneously without Billboards, what Tinubu can't do without inducement, history will be made, Peter Obi has smartly created more awareness in Lagos more than any other candidate, his presence was felt at National Stadium and TBS he will still come for his official campaign

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by HappyRabbi: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2023
Hello Nairalanders Good day to you and a happy new year. May it be a year of joy and abundance

My name is Johnson, I know you don't know me actually, but this is a distress call and a plea for help. My Brother who is currently in Lagos University Teaching Hospital,, Idi Araba Lagos is battling a chronic heart condition that requires he undergo a Heart Valve Repair surgery in India in the 3rd week of January. This surgery will cost about 2Million Rupees or 24000 Dollars, equivalent of 10.8 Million Naira. Currently my Family have raised some.money but still grossly insufficient for fhe expenses. We are at our wit ends and that's why am crying out to you, even if it's 1000 Naira you can help with it will go a long way in salvaging my brothers life. Please I will furnish any further information you require to confirm theu genuineness my brothers condition and give updates as necessary.

Acc Number:2135907157
Name Udu Njideka
UBA

Please do not turn down my request for God's sake�May you not spend 2023 in distress. God bless you richly
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by Tinubuadvocate: 10:30am On Jan 02, 2023
Okay compliment.
post=119629180:

You guys will understand that Billboards or posters doesn't make one president, history will be made on February, Tinubu will lose Lagos to Obi go and mark it, with or without posters people have made up their minds, go to YouTube and watch street polls, to see how Peter Obi is beating Tinubu on streets in Lagos, even when Tinubu posters are everywhere, Obidient move the massive movement in four different locations in Lagos simultaneously without Billboards, what Tinubu can't do without inducement, history will be made, Peter Obi has smartly created more awareness in Lagos more than any other candidate, his presence was felt at National Stadium and TBS he will still come for his official campaign

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by Wickedfacts: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2023
Tallesty1:
Because the universal accommodators do not tolerate opposition

Obi is not opposition, Atiku is.
Obi is worth less than opposition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by Wickedfacts: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2023
Doyou2019:

Seeing Obi's poster in Ota (on the outskirts of Lagos) the other day, I was so elated that I screamed, 'Finally it's here in Lagos!".
You wouldn't imagine the look on my face at the realization that I was actually a few kilometres away from Lagos
grin
Ogun APC, as bad as that party is performing in the state, at least understands that politics shouldn't be a bitter affair.
Something Lagos APC needs to learn from.

Show us Tinubu's billboards in Anambra. If you can't, you shut up your dirty mouth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by LocalStandard1(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2023
I talked about it and provided a solution here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7499432/what-doing-labour-party-not

Tinubu will struggle for majority votes in Lagos State. The guy doesn't know that this is a Presidential elections not State or LGA.
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by Doyou2019: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Show us Tinubu's billboards in Anambra. If you can't, you shut up your dirty mouth.

It's a new year. You can try this with someone else on this forum.
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by saintkel(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Sweetplum:
There's nothing fishy here.
If Peter Obi want to erect billboards, he's free to do so if he follows protocol.
His posters ll surely be in Lagos no matter how small they are in numbers.
Also, Peter Obi didn't do much publicity like PDP not to talk of APC. Na APC do publicity pass in most states in Nigeria. Even the east has many posters of Tinubu
so d east has posters of Tinubu and Lagos won't let Obi erect one?
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2023
saintkel:
so d east has posters of Tinubu and Lagos won't let Obi erect one?
Who's preventing Obi from erecting posters anywhere?
Stop crying when you v not been flogged!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by JoeNL22(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2023
Higgies:
Hello Nairaland,

Who else noticed that there is no single bill board or posters of Peter Obi and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar on the roads of Lagos.

The entire stretches of Ikorodu Express, Apapa-Oshodi, Lagos- Badagry express, Lagos-Abeokuta, Third Mainland Bridge, Lekki-Epe has no single billboard or posters of opposition candidates.
Only Tinubu and Apc candidates faces are everywhere.

Isn’t this a politics of bitterness

Mynd44 OAM4J
The money required to pay for you campaign in Lagos is out of this world. Even jandor, they use only flyers, stickers & banners to promote himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by saintkeppy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Sweetplum:
There's nothing fishy here.
If Peter Obi want to erect billboards, he's free to do so if he follows protocol.
His posters ll surely be in Lagos no matter how small they are in numbers.
Also, Peter Obi didn't do much publicity like PDP not to talk of APC. Na APC do publicity pass in most states in Nigeria. Even the east has many posters of Tinubu

Thats not true @the bolden, There's no Presidential candidate that has much publicity as Mr. Peter Obi, name it, Online, Offline, in Mega church programmes&Solidarity March, rural sensitization for ObiDatti across the Nation. So what publicly are you talking about?
What Obi needs is just few billboards here&there, &he will be Okay with that.
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by gonkin(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
because the agbero of lagos tears down any poster of obi.
Go to Oshodi thats where u will look for and never find a poster of obi or atiku only tinubu. Its annoying
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by Osibajo2023: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
mrvitalis:

This is 2023 ...LP don't have the luxury of stolen cash to waste on ineffective campaign strategies

Have a poster or billboard made you vote for a candidate before ? Absolutely not ..I don't even support Peter Obi doing the normal state jamboree rally that's just lazy campaign

Anyone who can read what's written on a billboard or poster can read n understand English

Anyone who can read and understand English know Peter obi and his party

u first started 1million march, now it doesn't matter again, mumu followers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by mrvitalis(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Osibajo2023:
u first started 1million march, now it doesn't matter again, mumu followers
One million match was free , people gave their time

LP didn't fund one million match ....but don't think you are smart enough to even understand the above
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
saintkeppy:

Thats not true @the bolden, There's no Presidential candidate that has much publicity as Mr. Peter Obi, name it, Online, Offline, in Mega church programmes&Solidarity March, rural sensitization for ObiDatti across the Nation. So what publicly are you talking about?
What Obi needs is just few billboards here&there, &he will be Okay with that.
I m talking about print media.
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by saintkeppy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Sweetplum:

I m talking about print media.

OK, you should specify.
Billboards cost Lots of Cashmoney, especially to erect them in strategic places in all States Capital & towns nationwide, I see they use more of printed flyers+Social Media presence, they also hold strategic Rallies in the hinterlands.
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by Ikpaitid: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Go and post Obi's poster in IPOBLAND.
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by Wickedfacts: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Doyou2019:

It's a new year. You can try this with someone else on this forum.

No billboards, no story.
Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by Wickedfacts: 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
gonkin:
because the agbero of lagos tears down any poster of obi.
Go to Oshodi thats where u will look for and never find a poster of obi or atiku only tinubu. Its annoying

Show us billboards of Tinubu in Anambra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by gonkin(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Show us billboards of Tinubu in Anambra.

Take transport go anambra check, i no dey that side
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by OriginalZombiE: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
nothingspoil70:
No be money dem they take do poster? Someone who is even struggling to campaign properly? No one is buying this obi project only online noisemakers. If you no de give shishi you no go receive shishi oo

All the shi shi you have been giving and receiving where has it led Nigeria to today

Why am I even surprised, lol.

Most Nigerians don't have sense.
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by sunboy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu and his touts in Lagos won't allow even Atiku poster in Lagos

They destroy them

Tinubu son, Seyi, is the person in charge of billboards and posters in Lagos , he has warned billboard threatened to shut down any billboard company that will agree to print and erect opposition parties billboards and posters in Lagos

The way you people sit down and concoct lies from the pit of hell is quite fascinating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by Owologbo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
buhariguy:
you always voted for pdp, now you're diverting your vote to labour party.
that means pdp and labour party are one.

Is this the answer to the question I asked?

Atiku and kwakwaso, Saraki was in APC in 2015, does that mean APC and PDP are the same?
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by saintkel(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Sweetplum:

Who's preventing Obi from erecting posters anywhere?
Stop crying when you v not been flogged!
sorry dear but I didn't remember tagging u to my post....stop crying too
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
saintkel:
sorry dear but I didn't remember tagging u to my post....stop crying too
Na u dey weep naa
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by Christistruth00: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Doyou2019:

Seeing Obi's poster in Ota (on the outskirts of Lagos) the other day, I was so elated that I screamed, 'Finally it's here in Lagos!".
You wouldn't imagine the look on my face at the realization that I was actually a few kilometres away from Lagos
grin
Ogun APC, as bad as that party is performing in the state, at least understands that politics shouldn't be a bitter affair.
Something Lagos APC needs to learn from.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/apc-youth-leader-killed-by-unknown-gunmen-in-enugu/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by buhariguy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Owologbo:

Is this the answer to the question I asked?

Atiku and kwakwaso, Saraki was in APC in 2015, does that mean APC and PDP are the same?
Obi, saraki and kwakwaso all work and voted for atiku in 2019 and they all fail, this time, you all will share your vote of 2019 to Obi and atiku.
that is my point
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by buhariguy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
post=119629180:

the same way Obi will lose anambra to tinubu
because is only idiotic pigs believe Obi will win lagos,
the same lagos Obi and atiku combined in 2019 could not defeat tinubu, is now their vote will be share they want to defeat tinubu.
no be juju be that
Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by Cantonese: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Higgies:
Hello Nairaland,

Who else noticed that there is no single bill board or posters of Peter Obi and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar on the roads of Lagos.

The entire stretches of Ikorodu Express, Apapa-Oshodi, Lagos- Badagry express, Lagos-Abeokuta, Third Mainland Bridge, Lekki-Epe has no single billboard or posters of opposition candidates.
Only Tinubu and Apc candidates faces are everywhere.

Isn’t this a politics of bitterness

Mynd44 OAM4J

LP billboards are already in the minds of the people. LP already captured the hearts of people. People with ideologies do not need billboards. Those billboards are meant to remind the emi lo kan group of companies that small change go enter their hands on Election Day. After collecting the change, suffer follow am.

A vote for Obi permanently removes poverty, wickedness, misery, penury, hardship and sorrows from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Bill Board Or Posters Of Peter Obi In Lagos by Cantonese: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
buhariguy:
the same way Obi will lose anambra to tinubu

When PDP give emi lo kan knock out punch the other day for Osun wey be emi lo kan state, where you go hide?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electricity Subsidy Gulps N376 Billion, Consumers Pay N783 Billion / Chima Ubani's Death - An Unfortunate Incident / Please Sign The Petition To Make Sony To Drop Their Ps3 Ad Which Slurs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.