Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,753 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Help Facebook Hack - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Facebook Hack (525 Views)

How To Hack Bank Account In Nigeria In 30 Minutes / Download Spynote RAT V6.5 And Hack Android Devices Remotely / How To Hack Nairaland In 30 Seconds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Facebook Hack by efelico: 7:26am On Jan 02, 2023
One of my Facebook account has been hacked but I still have access to the recovery email. The trickery part is that when I try the password reset option. I keep getting the same code or a link that redirects to a page with an invalid response. Both the password reset code and invalid link responses are coming from Facebook. What I don't understand is how is it possible for me to be getting the same password reset code. Please any idea on d way forward TV
Re: Help Facebook Hack by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
The password reset code for Facebook is usually the same.

Use a VPN.

Set your location to Romania.

If you're on PC

u can use ZenMate free chrome extension VPN.

Just pray the hacker hasn't setup 2FA on your behalf. grin
Re: Help Facebook Hack by efelico: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:
The password reset code for Facebook is usually the same.

Use a VPN.

Set your location to Romania.

If you're on PC

u can use ZenMate free chrome extension VPN.

Just pray the hacker hasn't setup 2FA on your behalf. grin

Thank you. Have recovered the account

(1) (Reply)

How Far With The Telecom Industry / OST To PST Converter /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.