Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) (1039 Views)

The Nigerian Air Force Military Strength (pics And Video) / 2023: I Don’t Need Physical Strength To Be President, I’m Not A Bricklayer, / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by iSense247: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2023
Can Omoyele Sowore or any younger presidential candidate covers about three to four states daily? Truth be told, I personally can not try it.

Obi should please share his secrets of physical power with Nigerian youths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by Johnthejohn(m): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2023
Na God wink

5 Likes

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by ojun50(m): 9:35am On Jan 02, 2023
When God is with you, you will do wonders

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2023
The man for the job

So energetic, not like others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by Coolsperm: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2023
Am not so sure Tinubu crossed over to 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by iSense247: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2023
ojun50:
When God is with you, you will do wonders
Johnthejohn:
Na God wink
I fully agree. God is great!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by Massiveglory: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2023
The agility, ability, capacity and capability of PO is out of this world.
It could only be divine. It could only be from God.

None among the others can move at such speed today and Nigeria cannot afford a Pmb promax.

It is a clear indication of who is to be the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria come may 29, 2023.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by olisaEze(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2023
My people have a saying and I quote; " from the way a man washes his hands it is easy to identify who will eat with table manners & who just wants to gobble the food!"

Vote wisely! cool

5 Likes

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by rickpat(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2023
na him hustle he dey joor...

private jet and helicopters..you can get a good 1hour sleep on board...let him use Nigerian road to show his strength...

POLITICIANS have failed and will continue to fail as long as some group of Nigerians keep applauding their mediocrity

1 Like

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by Tallesty1(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2023

That is the advantage of electing strong and health individuals but Nigerians prefer Mugabe pro max prime

3 Likes

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by phorget(m): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubu would always expect fanfare reception and that really need some organizing...

Obi will just do his own fiam without any hullabaloo(shey I got the spelling sha cos my mind is telling me that the correct spelling should be blabluuba)... undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2023
God bless the incoming President of the federal republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by BATified2023: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2023
Igbos n their usual madness
Re: What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by SaiOba: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2023
OLUWA is involved o.. E no easy o.. Mesef can't fit run his sort of marathon.. No matter the kind of resources available o.. Abeg, i can't fit o.
Re: What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by iSense247: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2023
rickpat:

private jet and helicopters..you can get a good 1hour sleep on board...let him use Nigerian road to show his strength...

POLITICIANS have failed and will continue to fail as long as some group of Nigerians keep applauding their mediocrity
Peter Obi is hustling for your future and that of your unborn kids but not for himself alone. The man and his generations yet unborn have made it for life. Vote wisely!

Obi has nothing to lose. At your age, he was already a wealthy international businessman. Now, he is richer than Joe Biden of USA. Obi is already a billionaire in dollars.

1 Like

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by iSense247: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
rickpat:

How can you move around four states in 24 hours and have one hour to sleep in a private jet or helicopter? That's an average of eight hours per state. And he must prepare his speech and also eat within that eight hours. Mind you, he doesn't read prepared speech like Tinubu. Obi do give his speech off hand. Even if there's time for him to sleep on air, activities before him and stress will not allow him to do so.

...let him use Nigerian road to show his strength...
What has he been using before? Even of recent, he has started trecking to campaign rallies. Go and verify from his Bayelsa, Cross River, Rivers and Imo state campaigns.

1 Like

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by rickpat(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
iSense247:
How can you move around four states in 24 hours and have one hour to sleep in a private jet or helicopter? That's an average of eight hours per state. And he must prepare his speech and also eat within that eight hours. Mind you, he doesn't read prepared speech like Tinubu. Obi do give his speech off hand. Even if there's time for him to sleep on air, activities before him and stress will not allow him to do so.
What has he been using before? Even of recent, he has started trecking to campaign rallies. Go and verify from his Bayelsa, Cross River, Rivers and Imo state campaigns.

ok
Re: What Is Peter Obi's Source Of Physical Strength? (Pics) by jude79(m): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
That's the main reason why I want obi, he knows and understand the value of time, unlike many African leaders, the same reason made him build the highest no of rural roads connecting to cities in anambara, shortening the time it takes to access the cities, thus empowering rural dwellers at the same time
He's only mentioning improvement in agriculture, but his real expertise is in manufacturing, starting with smes, all the agricultural product will be in high demand, by the his fourth year, poverty in the north would almost be wiped out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have 4 Requests For The Incoming President, Peter Obi / IGBOS; All Their GOs Need Your Money; They Don't Need You / Nigerian Politician (picture) And Doctor Convicted In UK For Organ Traffickin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.