Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,610 members, 7,917,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:05 PM

Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) (946 Views)

Make Edo Great Again: Some Achievements Of Governor Godwin Obaseki / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2023
As the 2023 general election draws closer, and more propagandas to gear up, I bring you some achievements of HE Mr Peter Obi while he was Governor of Anambra state.

While others are Campaigning with no audio achievements and that of their predecessors and successors, below are pictures of what Peter Obi did as governor of Anambra.

1: Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Awka

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2023
2: Anambra State University, Igbariam Main Campus

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2023
3. 1st Anambra State Revenue House was built by Peter Obi

4. Government Lodge, Onitsha

5. Second Onitsha Business Park

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2023
6. Judiciary Quarters, Onitsha

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2023
7: Anambra Fire Service Headquarters, Awka

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2023
8: Anambra Secretariat, Awka

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2023
9. 10 Lane Upper Iweka Road, Onitsha

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2023
Roads and Bridges built by Obi

Roads and Bridges under Obi

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2023
11: Awka Sub Station was built under Obi

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2023
12: First Open Heart Hospital in South East

1 Like

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2023
13: Obi revamped Harbour Industrial Layout, Onitsha which is now the biggest Industrial Estate in South East.

This gave rise to the influx of @innosonvehicles, SAB Miller, Tiger Foods, Orenge Drugs, Activa, Juhel, etc.

1 Like

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2023
16: Obi built Agulu Lake Hotel to boost tourism in the state.

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2023
More from Agulu Lake

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by kolaaderin: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2023
The achievement was far below belt. the whole 8 years was a waste for the state.
Just accept he failed as a governor and let us move on and hope he changes his way if he accidentally becomes president.

1 Share

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by REVEALERSlight: 11:10am On Jan 02, 2023
Well to whom much is given much will be expected .
To whom much is expected much is given .
To whom much will be given
Much will be presented.

Check out How God or Satan communicates to the human mind .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvUU4Uz9xQM
Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2023
kolaaderin:
The achievement was far below belt. the whole 8 years was a waste for the state.
Just accept he failed as a governor and let us move on and hope he changes his way if he accidentally becomes president.

Show us what your Tinubu did as governor and stop whining like a baby.

I challenge you
Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2023
18: Obi built Kenneth Dike Digital Library

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2023
19: Onitsha Shopping Mall

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2023
21: Obi Constructed over 900 km of roads and 28 rural Bridges

Bring your candidate to come challenge this

1 Like

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2023
this are not achievement, this are just the normal duty of a topical governor, you can do better than him
Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2023
Jones4190:
this are not achievement, this are just the normal duty of a topical governor, you can do better than him

I challenge you to show me what your god did as governor.

Your time starts now

2 Likes

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2023
20. Over 500 schools transformed under Sir Perter Obi

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2023
More schools

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2023
More schools

More on schools

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2023
More on roads under Obi

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2023
22: Obi was the first Governor to fund State Vigilante Service

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2023
23: Obi distributed over 500 school buses to Secondary Schools

Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2023
More
Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Jones4190(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

I challenge you to show me what your god did as governor.

Your time starts now
Very easy,

1. Tinubu introduce RRS that happen to be the best police unit in Nigeria

2.Eko Atlantic solve the problem of ocean waves that was killing lagocian

3. He created LAWMA to slove the problem of environmental

4. creation of LASAMBUS to solve the problem of health in Lagos

5.Enron power project to slove the problem of power, first of it kind in Nigeria

6. he created LASTMA to solve the problem of traffic in Lagos

7. payment of WAEC to all public schools

8 . Investment, Lekki Free Trade Zone opened Lagos to investors etc

please take note that I didn't mention construction of road and renovation of schools because we don't count them as achievement of a good leader.

tell me just one single initiative of obi when he was the governor and I will quit social media.
Re: Some Achievements Of Peter Obi As Governor Of Anambra State (Pictures) by Didijiji: 11:52am On Jan 02, 2023
Jones4190:

Very easy,

1. Tinubu introduce RRS that happen to be the best police unit in Nigeria

2.Eko Atlantic solve the problem of ocean waves that was killing lagocian

3. He created LAWMA to slove the problem of environmental

4. creation of LASAMBUS to solve the problem of health in Lagos

5.Enron power project to slove the problem of power, first of it kind in Nigeria

6. he created LASTMA to solve the problem of traffic in Lagos

7. payment of WAEC to all public schools

8 . Investment, Lekki Free Trade Zone opened Lagos to investors etc

please take note that I didn't mention construction of road and renovation of schools because we don't count them as achievement of a good leader.

tell me just one single initiative of obi when he was the governor and I will quit social media.

mumu.. so Wike that is constructing roads, bridges and schools is doing nothing? So because Tinubu has no infrastructure tied to his name, it then translates that building of school and roads are not necessary

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Next President Of Nigeria (picture) / Jagaban And The Lion of Obioma In Yola Today / Peter Obi Is Still Young He Will Be Ripe For President 2039- Sarrki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.