Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,245 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:53 AM

Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! (5036 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / I Take God Beg Una, No Open This Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Khd95(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

I know you're a real village illiterate cause if you were learned, you'd know that changing care tires is not for one gender alone, same as washing and spreading clothes. Any human being can do anything in this day and age. Stop having such backward thinking
we are not talking about Washing and spreading clothes you dense idiot, we are talking about washing and spreading a womans "payint"

How many women have you even seen driving the car to the mechanic to have it fixed, they mostly leave it for oga to do that, na them u want make she change car tyre
You are either dumb bro, let a woman wash her pants, yours is to buy sexy ones for her and remove it when neccessary, it's not your business to wash it, call your mommy tonight to pray for you if you have been washing g your womans pants

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by ERCROSS(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Candidlady:

so you see how selfish you men can be ko?

y'all want a submissive woman but men would rather chicken out when ladies want em to be submissive

You can find submissive men in Europe. African men are kings. Kings are assertive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Sixfeetbelle: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
RenerdLiam:

No dear.

Growing up, I live with at least 5 women. They are too unstable to be trusted with your existence.

And the girl I am talking about isn’t random. She is still with me, and will forever be with me. She is the only woman I trust.

In terms of accountability, she surpass every other women I ever meet. And many other remarkable things I can attribute to her. But I am far above her intellectually.

Mind you, her intelligence is superb, and she had a great manly spirit. Infact, guys simp for her for this, that she even treated them anyhow. I just happen to be someone different. Someone she rever and treated different.

Well, many people may be contented with how a woman leads. But I know I will never submit myself to a woman. Especially when my manliness is questioned.

If you like, bash African men. I rebuke it that a proud race like Africa will have its men subjected to the mockery white men are going through all because they make women their equal.

Don’t you see how confused those nation have become? Is that your desire for this proud race?

You're still judging millions of women all over the world using one person (or five??) as metric. She's not/can never be a representative of how women act in the face of power and responsibility. Makes no sense to me that you're trying to justify that.

As for your ridiculous statement about this nation and race, sweetheart, I need you to understand that it's only a matter of time before this country, and the rest like it, become like the whites. Only a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Tombrown3(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
inspirator1:
Till you marry.

See there are conditions that will make you do stuffs you never imagine in marriage, unless you are not humane.

Take for instance; your wife is a nursing mother, She is doing laundry with the washing machine, the baby is crying and same time she is making breakfast for you to dash off to work. Seriously, sensibility and responsibility requires that you help her out in spreading the clothes (pants inclusives) on the dryers even without her asking you for that.

Not everything is redpill, mbok. As a single guy, doing such could be awkward but not as married man.

The above illustration is from my experience.

Cheers.

Boss relax, this is the part where her mother comes in, her younger sisters or yours come in, or get a house help!

This has nothing to do with love, some men get irritated by this stuffs but won't say it.

A man told me after being pressured to go into the labour room with the wife just to appear loving and caring, he lost sexual attraction for wife afterwards, started finding it very difficult having sex with her.

Men are not emotional being, we are logical, and erection works more on the psychological level than emotion

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2023
Tombrown3:

Boss relax, this is the part where her mother comes in, her younger sisters or yours come in, or get a house help!

This has nothing to do with love, some men get irritated by this stuffs but won't say it.

A man told me after being pressured to go into the labour room with the wife just to appear loving and caring, he lost sexual attraction for wife afterwards, started finding it very difficult having sex with her.

Men are not emotional being, we are logical, and erection works more on the psychological level than emotion

Ok Sir...

See it this way. Your mother-in-law can not stay forever in your house, at most is 6 months. My wife and I personally don't like househelps or live in siblings (you can visit and go, come holidays and weekends but not stamped in my abode), moreover wifey is also a working class lady, none of us are "officially into any business". Same way I am preparing for work, she is doing same for hers too. It will not be sound for me to leave everything for her just because I want to be manly. What's there to help out with stuffs that won't gum on your body?

Like you rightly said, men are emotionally beings but while we are at it, let's consider the stress that our help mates passes through. Nobody wants to be stressed out. A little help there or here is no big deal for me...maybe we are drifting from the pictorial understanding...I am speaking on spreading the pants and not washing it...as per when clothes are in the machine and she is really busy while you are idling.

As for the theatre stuff you mention...I am one of those it knocks out. My wife tells them not to allow me in but the midwives have a mischievous way of making me enter there after delivery; which I will exit with speed of light.

Helping out in drying clothes (pants inclusive) is not big deal but washing them is way out of the league of duty. Guess you understand my point. Idling away while your partner is stressed out with house chores is not manly but wickedness (for me). Furthermore, my experience in marriage makes me to know that we don't really do these stuffs out love but sense of responsibility, sake of humility and set good examples to the kids.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Tombrown3(m): 12:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You're still judging millions of women all over the world using one person (or five??) as metric. She's not/can never be a representative of how women act in the face of power and responsibility. Makes no sense to me that you're trying to justify that.

As for your ridiculous statement about this nation and race, sweetheart, I need you to understand that it's only a matter of time before this country, and the rest like it, become like the whites. Only a matter of time.

Yeah, and I hope you enjoy every bit of it.

Go ask the westerners how it's going for them, buckle up for your multiple divorces and basted children.
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Tombrown3(m): 12:26am On Jan 03, 2023
inspirator1:

Ok Sir...

See it this way. Your mother-in-law can not stay forever in your house, at most is 6 months. My wife and I personally don't like househelps or live in siblings (you can visit and go, come holidays and weekends but not stamped in my abode), moreover wifey is also a working class lady, none of us are "officially into any business". Same way I am preparing for work, she is doing same for hers too. It will not be sound for me to leave everything for her just because I want to be manly. What's there to help out with stuffs that won't gum on your body?

Like you rightly said, men are emotionally beings but while we are at it, let's consider the stress that our help mates passes through. Nobody wants to be stressed out. A little help there or here is no big deal for me...maybe we are drifting from the pictorial understanding...I am speaking on spreading the pants and not washing it...as per when clothes are in the machine and she is really busy while you are idling.

As for the theatre stuff you mention...I am one of those it knocks out. My wife tells them not to allow me in but the midwives have a mischievous way of making me enter there after delivery; which I will exit with speed of light.

Helping out in drying clothes (pants inclusive) is not big deal but washing them is way out of the league of duty. Guess you understand my point. Idling away while your partner is stressed out with house chores is not manly but wickedness (for me). Furthermore, my experience in marriage makes me to know that we don't really do these stuffs out love but sense of responsibility, sake of humility and set good examples to the kids.

Cheers.

I like the fact you are trying to sound intelligent on the matter, I like your compassion though, if not for abuse, everyone deserves such.

But you see this matter? Boss forget it. Washing pants is a job so easy I can never find an excuse enough to be doing it when my wife is alive.

Just like the other guy on 1st page said, will your wife change the car Tyre on a emergency situation when you are incapacitated? Of cause not, she will rather call your male friend or your mechanic immediately.

Same goes for you, you make a call if it's gotten to that. Washing pants has never been a life threatening issue.

Cheers.
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Nonywendy(m): 1:29am On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:
Love guys like this

Very humble and hardworking

We ladies deserve submissive men
u carry this ur attitude enter 2023, just dey play dey play
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Kobojunkie: 2:49am On Jan 03, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

All the redpillers and online Alpha-males kindly take note!!!
make una no dey fvck-up
This one na OCD levels abeg! undecided
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Zico777(m): 3:59am On Jan 03, 2023
grin
MadeINchenzen2:
lol... u cant be serious... u like fools?
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by greatfucker: 5:47am On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=Candidlady post=119636178]Love guys like this
We ladies deserve submissive men[/quot e] that is hw yr don we be doing
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by greatfucker: 5:47am On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=Candidlady post=119636178]Love guys like this
We ladies deserve submissive men[/quot e] that is hw yr son will be doing
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by favour32(m): 6:31am On Jan 03, 2023
RenerdLiam:

The reason a man can't submit to a woman is purely intellectual differences. Women are never cut out to lead.

I once gave a girl some upper hand cause I saw how much she cared about me. And while she tries her best to be there for me whenever she can. Intellectually, she is too lacking and I later realized how many mistakes I made by putting her on top.

Lucky for me, she loved me enough, which was why I even give her that opportunity in the first place. I realize I need to keep her under control, so I change the way I relate with her.

It was easy for me to change her back cause she listens to me and loved me. But I won't advise any man to give a woman the upper hand, they are not designed to be responsible.

You are a woman, and if you are being honest, you will agree with me that I’m right.
Absolutely right.
Let a man be on the driving seat always.
No woman is good with power or control.

2 Likes

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by benqo01(m): 7:50am On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:
Love guys like this

So u prefer putting a man in bondage washing your pant? Repent it is not too late
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by benqo01(m): 7:55am On Jan 03, 2023
Sofrai don't like weak men man like this.
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Whoknowsme: 9:01am On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:
Love guys like this

Na your type dey disrespect men.
Better learn how to be a submissive wife/girlfriend.
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Adios amigo embarassed

Now I see we differ slightly. You major on the washing of pant while I minor on helping to dry it out if she is busy grin

Check the last paragraph of my comment you quoted.

Cheers.

Tombrown3:

I like the fact you are trying to sound intelligent on the matter, I like your compassion though, if not for abuse, everyone deserves such.

But you see this matter? Boss forget it. Washing pants is a job so easy I can never find an excuse enough to be doing it when my wife is alive.

Just like the other guy on 1st page said, will your wife change the car Tyre on a emergency situation when you are incapacitated? Of cause not, she will rather call your male friend or your mechanic immediately.

Same goes for you, you make a call if it's gotten to that. Washing pants has never been a life threatening issue.

Cheers.
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Sixfeetbelle: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2023
Tombrown3:

Yeah, and I hope you enjoy every bit of it.

Go ask the westerners how it's going for them, buckle up for your multiple divorces and basted children.

You people here already had the multiple divorce and bastards even before this present millennia. (For reference: think of your forefathers who sent wives packing, and women who slept around and got caught when they fell pregnant).

In this present day, the white folks haven't done much "colonization" when you view it critically. It's you'all who are copying them. And at that rate, the whites don't even need to convince you guys to be like them, the copying will make you all become like them.
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by visaclick: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Or get her a washing machine grin grin simp raise to power 4 wink
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by kelspinall(m): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
This one na walaha not wahala.. Lolx
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by BigYash: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Cap!!! Y’all love to date simps while you sneak around fvcking with OGs.
That's what ladies do. SIMPs are basically slaves to the ladies. The ladies use them most times for backup plans.. Them full nairaland..
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Eddysilver(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
*Observing comments*
*Stretches fingers*
First of all I believe that it is okay to 'simp' for someone if they are also willing to do the same for you. But the question is how many of the women in this thread (let me not say the whole world) will be willing to help their man in emergency situations. Whereas they want their man to do everything for them. Someone here even went on to say that she wants a Zombie that will submit to her when she obviously will not do the same. What nonsense.
I can only wash my WIFE'S clothes if she is sick but never her underwear. But if na my girlfriend no matter what na she go wash wetin she wan wash by herself. But if you be that guy/girl wey go let your partner control you like PS 5 your own na simp raised to the power of infinity. Make everybody respect themself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Material: Girl Caught Lying After Claiming She Bought All These For N970 / Chioma With The Biggest Boob On Ig Shares Hot Photo That Will Make You Want Sex / Look At This, E Chop Abi E No Chop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.