Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:13 PM

Being In Love Vs Loving (someone): Can You Love Someone And Not Be In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being In Love Vs Loving (someone): Can You Love Someone And Not Be In Love? (414 Views)

Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being In Love Vs Loving (someone): Can You Love Someone And Not Be In Love? by Uwagood123(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Love is a beautiful and awful feeling. It can be the most inexpressible and deep emotion that anyone can feel. Despite everyone being suitable to feel this emotion, there are numerous that can not tell the difference between‘ loving someone’and‘ being in love with someone.

It’s veritably common to believe that they’re both the same, the passion may feel the same, but what’s different is the intentions. So if you’re searching for that warm, gamesome feeling, you need to fete the difference between the two.

Being in love vs loving someone.

We frequently approximately use the word “ love” and we mix being in love with actually loving someone.
Being in love with someone can stem from passion, possessiveness and preoccupation. You both talk, hold hands, clinch kisses and develop face passions. You feel alone when your mate isn’t around you. You crave and worry for them to be with you all the time.

Loving someone on the other hand, goes beyond the physical presence. You ask to see them grow, you see past their excrescencies, you see openings of structure into each other and together; you motivate, encourage and inspire one another. You don’t have to second- guess or ask before you step in to do so. Loving someone requires 100 percent commitment on your part. The conception of true love is hard to comprehend by some. Hence, they get the wrong print when dating someone who fully gets it. They can not feel to understand why they earn the love you’re giving. This may make the relationship feel like it’s one-sided.

Different between being in love vs loving someone.

1* Loving Is An Uphill Battle, Being In Love Is Simply Royal

Frequently, you’ll hear someone complain about their relationship. They will say effects like “ it should n’t be this hard,” and there’s some verity to that. Naturally, if you really are in love with someone, effects should n’t be delicate. You should n’t have to work overtime to get the spark back or try to stop fighting, these effects should noway be a problem. I ’m not saying that being in love with someone will all be roses and rainbows, but I’m saying that the love aspect should noway take work. Also, after a rocky month or two, you’ll still be in love with the person if it’s real. Your passions will have changed, but for the better, because you’ll feel indeed near to your mate.

utmost of us will know the feeling Your heart flutters when you see your mate walk in the room, and it feels like the time you spend together puts you on top of the world. Being in love is a part of life that numerous people strive to witness (and it can feel like every character in pictures, books, and other stories we enjoy are concentrated around it in one way or another).

2*You Choose to Love Someone, Being In Love Is n’t A Choice

You have all the power when it comes to loving someone. You make a decision grounded on their personality and you choose to trust their capacities andmorals.However, also you also have the power to stop loving them and release them from your life, If effects don’t work out. The same can not be said if you fall in love with someone. It can be at any time, there will be no warning, and it’s commodity you can not walk down from. Indeed if you manage to walk down, that feeling will stick with you ever, that’s how you know that you ’re in love with the person. Click to continue reading https://uwagood.com/2022/04/13/being-in-love-vs-loving-someone/

1 Share

Re: Being In Love Vs Loving (someone): Can You Love Someone And Not Be In Love? by Eyinju112(f): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Yes you’re absolutely correct, there is this man that I love, he’s so older than me, he’s far away from me and I haven’t set my eyes on him too. I have my reasons for loving him, actually I’m a young lady in my early twenties and doing wonders in the building industry, I lay tiles and also do POP decorations. This man is so there every time for me, despite our timing differences, he picks my call anytime I wan talk to him about anything at all, whenever my work is taking a toll on me he gives me his shoulder and I love him for that. We talk about everything, infact he knows all of my daily schedule despite our timing difference is about 6 hrs... Damn it I love Gbenga

Now I’m in love with someone but na so so fight fight grin we fight over every little thing my God grin.

I agree loving someone and being in love with someone are two different things

1 Like

Re: Being In Love Vs Loving (someone): Can You Love Someone And Not Be In Love? by Starz825(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Loving someone kind of feel like...you just like them for one thing or the other and you want to push things further....

While, being in love with someone flows naturally....there is a chemistry.... everything just synergies......

However, kindly note that love is transient, you could get tired of being in love as time goes by...then you start having to love your partner for who they are or what you both stand for over the years....

1 Like

Re: Being In Love Vs Loving (someone): Can You Love Someone And Not Be In Love? by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Starz825:
Loving someone kind of feel like...you just like them for one thing or the other and you want to push things further....

While, being in love with someone flows naturally....there is a chemistry.... everything just synergies......

However, kindly note that love is transient, you could get tired of being in love as time goes by...then you start having to love your partner for who they are or what you both stand for over the years....

Being in love is nonsense

There's no chemistry

If there's chemistry..., then you're not in love with her.

You're with her in love.....they don't mean the same thing.

Being in love with means you have feelings for the person.You love the person and you won't mind having a relationship with the person.

You're figuratively but not literally with the person.The person doesn't feel the same way.

Being with her in love means you guys are literally together.... you guys are already in a relationship that involves reciprocated feelings or similar concerns.

You guys can miss each other.

I have seen enough.

Hell Victorinho.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Would Help Upgrade Your Status In 2023 / Romans. / Novel: What HE Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.