Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,939 members, 7,924,921 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 05:28 AM

World News! Events Happening Around The World - Foreign Affairs (1109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World News! Events Happening Around The World (309899 Views)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Nairaland Featured In World News On Russian Ukraine War Spy Rumors / 10 Strange Things That Are Happening Around The World Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18
Well done 👍

ISRAEL continues to speak to Hamas in a language it understands.

Hanaya

2 Likes

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18
Evidence is mounting that the Tel Aviv explosion was a failed terrorist attack, and that the lone casualty was the terrorist, who was seen on camera carrying the large backpack that contained the BOMB.

2 Likes

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18
▪️ Zelensky:
The invasion of Russia is intended to allow Ukraine a security zone in enemy territory to prevent further Russian attacks on the northern border

2 Likes

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18
Footage of the terrorist with his bag full of EXPLOSIVES on his way to his target.

MIRACULOUSLY it EXPLODED too early and shredded his body to pieces!

“Their sword shall enter their own heart, And their bows shall be broken.” Psalm 37:15

Amir T

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18
That’s the TERRORIST.
Smart way to walk in Tel Aviv.

He shaved his Islamic beard put on fake glasses and wore jeans and t-shirt.

2 Likes

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18
The TERRORIST exploded 10 min away from a packed event in a stadium.

GREAT MIRACLE HAPPENED TO US!
THE GOD OF ISRAEL NEITHER SLUMBERS NOR SLEEP

Amir T

2 Likes

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by SpaceX: 10:50pm On Aug 18
Uprightness100:
In a Jerusalem park, Jewish and Arab kids played together until an Arab mother told her son to point a toy gun at a Jewish child while she filmed.

Hanaya
Where did this happen? Do Jews and Arabs share the same country; do they live together? If the narrative is true, then the war between the Israelis and Arab nations will never stop. She is planting the seed of hatred in him; this is ridiculous! No wonder, the conflict have been in existence for a long time, generations after generation are being fed with this foolishness. All the best to her, hopefully he doesn't smok her someday.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by okeysoninv: 11:04pm On Aug 18
Uprightness100:
Prime Minister of Poland:

WE ARE PREPARING FOR WAR WITH Russia.
WE LIVE IN a TIME OF WAR.
yes, this is world War but world is yet to know

3 Likes

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18
Planning on cursing Israel? Think again!

True, Israel is not a perfect nation. After the golden calf event near Mt. Sinai, one might think that God was done with them.

But guess what? God wasn’t looking for a perfect nation. He simply wanted to bless and use Israel, and through them to bless the whole world, just as He had promised Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

In Numbers chapter 23, while the Israelites were still wandering in the desert, a pagan king asked a pagan prophet to curse Israel. The prophet tried but couldn’t:

“Balak the king of Moab has brought me from Aram,
From the mountains of the east.
‘Come, curse Jacob for me,
And come, denounce Israel!’

“How shall I curse whom God has not cursed?
And how shall I denounce whom the Lord has not denounced? 
For from the top of the rocks I see him,
And from the hills I behold him;
There! A people dwelling alone,
Not reckoning itself among the nations. 

“Who can count the dust of Jacob,
Or number one-fourth of Israel?
Let me die the death of the righteous,
And let my end be like his!”

Amir T
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 12:13am
Arabs have absolutely NO connection to Jerusalem!

Over 2300 years ago, on his way from king Artaxerxes’ palace to Jerusalem, Nehemiah encountered people from the region.
They couldn’t understand the level of commitment the Jews have towards their holy city.
“But when Sanballat the Horonite, Tobiah the Ammonite official, and Geshem the Arab heard of it, they laughed at us and despised us…
So I answered them, and said to them, “The God of heaven Himself will prosper us; therefore we His servants will arise and build, but you have no heritage or right or memorial in Jerusalem.”

Amir T

(1) (2) (3) ... (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (Reply)

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.