Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,159 members, 7,977,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:58 AM

Tinubu The Most Searched Presidential Candidate Only Visible On Nigerian Sites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu The Most Searched Presidential Candidate Only Visible On Nigerian Sites (504 Views)

Tinubu Emerges The Most Searched Presidential Candidate On Google / Ndigbo Why Is It That Ebubeagu Is Only Visible In Ebonyi And Imo State? / I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu The Most Searched Presidential Candidate Only Visible On Nigerian Sites by ToyBoyAaron(m): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
After viewing this topic https://www.nairaland.com/7506240/tinubu-emerges-most-searched-presidential, I searched it on Google, but all the results were from Nigerian sites with no source or information how they were gotten. I made a simple search with "most searched Nigerian on google" and guess what? The result was different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu The Most Searched Presidential Candidate Only Visible On Nigerian Sites by SLAP44: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu The Most Searched Presidential Candidate Only Visible On Nigerian Sites by SLAP44: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Another fake from Tinubu grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu The Most Searched Presidential Candidate Only Visible On Nigerian Sites by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
https://trends.google.com.ng/trends/explore?geo=NG&q=Tinubu,Peter%20obi,Atiku

Na nigerian get Google nah...

Re: Tinubu The Most Searched Presidential Candidate Only Visible On Nigerian Sites by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Even when people search Tinubu, it is like this "Tinubu Chicago case".

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu The Most Searched Presidential Candidate Only Visible On Nigerian Sites by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Interest over time

No noise from January till December... true true, na empty barrel dey make loudest noise

Re: Tinubu The Most Searched Presidential Candidate Only Visible On Nigerian Sites by ToyBoyAaron(m): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
KillSars:
https://trends.google.com.ng/trends/explore?geo=NG&q=Tinubu,Peter%20obi,Atiku

Na nigerian get Google nah...

Bro tinubu only showed up on the 1st of January and guess what? Obasanjo has over 10k searches and do you know why? Because of Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu The Most Searched Presidential Candidate Only Visible On Nigerian Sites by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
ToyBoyAaron:

Bro tinubu only showed up on the 1st of January and guess what? Obasanjo has over 10k searches and do you know why? Because of Peter Obi
grin cheesy grin

Well I guess we are done with Nigeria website coming up with tinubu being the most search aspirant..

So based on ur second assertion as per na Peter obi day make obasanjo trend, hope u know sey dat one no gel..
Re: Tinubu The Most Searched Presidential Candidate Only Visible On Nigerian Sites by Mindcure: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nigerians

The choice is set before you

Choose life....

Choose death...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu The Most Searched Presidential Candidate Only Visible On Nigerian Sites by ToyBoyAaron(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
KillSars:

grin cheesy grin

Well I guess we are done with Nigeria website coming up with tinubu being the most search aspirant..

So based on ur second assertion as per na Peter obi day make obasanjo trend, hope u know sey dat one no gel..
Why will anyone want to Google OBJ if not for his endorsement of PO
Re: Tinubu The Most Searched Presidential Candidate Only Visible On Nigerian Sites by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
ToyBoyAaron:

Why will anyone want to Google OBJ if not for his endorsement of PO

More like, OBJ make top searched list because he didn't endorse sowore, kwakwanso and the likes..
Why will anyone want to Google OBJ if not because he didn't endorse sowore, kwankwaso et all..

Bottom line: if obi was the real deal, his name should be on the list, not OBJ...

(1) (Reply)

Campaign Rally Reach Kano, Dem Don Turn Am To Pepper Dem Gang..... / Afe Babalola SAN OFR CON Commends Peter Obi's Untainted Character - Video / Prophetic Message To Britain And Royal House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.