Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,312 members, 7,943,759 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? (10275 Views)

Poll: Can you marry a circumsized lady?

I'm a lady: 34% (12 votes)
No: 25% (9 votes)
Yes!: 40% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal / What Would You Do When You Discover That Your Gf Is Circumcised? / My Girlfriend Is Circumcised! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by ike4real: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2007
Guys in the house, can you marry a circumcised lady? As for me, the answer is No!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2007
I'm against female circumcision, I think it's bloody babaric! Still, generally it's not a woman's choice to be circumcised, so I wouldn't NOT marry her based on the fact she's been mutilated.

If I loved her enough, then I'd make sure I could teach her to enjoy sex just as much as I do. It's not all about the guys - ladies DON'T like a selfish lover.

So answer is a resounding YES.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Mwaka(f): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2007
For ladies its not normal!!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Mwaka(f): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2007
For ladies its not normal!!!!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Bolarge(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2007
@Topic

Yes.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by walemania(m): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2007
I take Yes as an answer,
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Seun(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2007
No. I'm sorry.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by jkpretty(f): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ Seun, wot is it wit u, what is it wit u gan self, bone ur status here or administrator shit. Ur replies are usually off it & very narrow. So if she's circumcised she's not it abi? Do u know if ur sisters are circumcised or have u asked ur girlfriend if she is? Na wa for u o

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by sleekdot(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2007
I agree with Seun,I dont think I can marry one. I just read an article about it,she no go fit enjoy sex so what the use, she cant just be my "toy"
NO is my answer
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by labiyemmy(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2007
why not? can't she have a baby? or is she an object that is required for other reasons or what has that got to do with the marriage -please poster, enlighten us why u said no.

If it is about enjoying sex or not - some men are as good as being circumsided because they are a bummer in bed - it doesnt take a circumcised woman only not to enjoy sex.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by ssRhino: 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2007
Do tehy still do the cruality to woman' body in nigeria?
I cant say NO, however, it will be determine by the lady's heart and personalities, cos the sex might not be teh best, infact, i dont think i can, cos i wont wanna cheat on my wife, and if she is not enjoying the sex, na double jeopardy be that na
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Seun(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2007
I'm sorry, but I can't marry a log of wood.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by ssRhino: 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2007
Seun, u dont want the woman to be reading a newspaper and talking about soludo and redonomination of naira while you are doing th work, i feel you jare my guy, but what if the woman could compesate in other areas
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by fawwyb(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2007
But guys, how would you know is the lady is circumcised? what if she pretends as if she enjoyed sexual intercourse. . . . can you explain further wink
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by efuah(f): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2007
i came to peep grin am gone
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by ike4real: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2007
honestly,seun,ur comment was just what warranted me to ask this question,meeennnnn,i can't just imagine my self marrying one,i see them as a log-of-wood,on bed,which i think most of them are anyway.And for the guy that asked au u know a circumcised lady,during sex just take ur time to look weeellllll into her privates,u would discover that her private[clitoris]would have been tampered with,either totally,or partially,and again getting sexual arousal could be very difficult for most circumcised ladies,mama mia.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by ike4real: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2007
honestly,seun,ur comment was just what warranted me to ask this question,meeennnnn,i can't just imagine my self marrying one,i see them as a log-of-wood,on bed,which i think most of them are anyway.And for the guy that asked au u know a circumcised lady,during sex just take ur time to look weeellllll into her privates,u would discover that her private[clitoris]would have been tampered with,either totally,or partially,and again getting sexual arousal could be very difficult for most circumcised ladies,mama mia.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by ike4real: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2007
@ Efua,madam,u don't need to only peep,say something,or were u circumcised?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Seun(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2007
Maybe this thread will finally dissuade all those women who are planning to circumcise their baby girls. angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by kingzy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2007
How do u know girls that are circumcised
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Macgreat(m): 11:20pm On Aug 28, 2007
Wat u see is wat u get!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Seun(m): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2007
Good question. I really don't know. You can compare what you see to biological diagrams in textbooks?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Obadayo(m): 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2007
kingzy:

How do u know girls that are circumcised

there's smth called the clitoris, clit, whens its been cut, she circumcised. Got it?!!! Duh!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Seun(m): 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2007
Just compare what you see with a picture from your biology textbook. If that part is missing, then wink
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Iman3(m): 11:55pm On Aug 28, 2007
@Topic

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by debosky(m): 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2007
what is good for the goose is good for the gander

I-man submit your 'abunna' for inspection, if you are, then your mate should be also, chikena! grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by dakmanzero(m): 12:00am On Aug 29, 2007
yep.

Not her fault she cant feel it

besides, it takes a real man to satisfy a woman w no clit wink   REAL fellas know what im talking about cheesy

finally, like ive said before, marriage isnt for sex. its for  the childen. and a circumcised woman can still give birth. if i meet the mother of my kids, some random act of cruelty from HER ignorant parents shouldnt dissuade me.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by debosky(m): 12:04am On Aug 29, 2007
dakmanzero:

besides, it takes a real man to satisfy a woman w NO clit wink REAL fellas know what im talking about cheesy

aren't you getting ahead of yourself here?

ok picture this - it takes a real woman to satisfy a man with no penis. wink REAL Ladies know what i'm talking about cheesy

doesn't sound right does it?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by pterygott(f): 12:06am On Aug 29, 2007
Yep
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Seun(m): 12:07am On Aug 29, 2007
What if the woman insists on circumcising her own daughters? I'm sorry,
but I'm just not interested. It's hard enough for a marriage to succeed
when both parties are 100% complete. That would be an additional burden!

It's hard enough to satisfy a woman with a clit. Trying to satisfy a woman
without one is like trying to prove the existence of God. It ain't happening!
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by Iman3(m): 12:08am On Aug 29, 2007
dakmanzero:

yes.

Not her fault she can't feel it

besides, it takes a real man to satisfy a woman w no clit wink   REAL fellas know what im talking about cheesy

I guess I'm not a "real fella" .If "she can't feel it" as you admitted,then how do you satisfy her? Are you suggesting a woman can be sexually satisfied  sans "feeling".Weird
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? by PTH(m): 12:15am On Aug 29, 2007
No!

Seun:

It's hard enough to satisfy a woman with a clit. Trying to satisfy a woman
without one is like trying to prove the existence of God. It ain't happening!

spot on!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( / Are Some Nigerian Girls This Boring? (pic) / How Many Healthy Relationships Do You See Out There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.