Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

“he Forced Me To Make The Apology And I Fell For It” Fancy Acholonu Clears The A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “he Forced Me To Make The Apology And I Fell For It” Fancy Acholonu Clears The A (305 Views)

He Forced Me To Give Him ‘osiba’,which Is Against My Tradition”– Singer, Cynthia / Alexx Ekubo Made Me Issue Public Apology And I Fell For It - Fancy Acholonu / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“he Forced Me To Make The Apology And I Fell For It” Fancy Acholonu Clears The A by Malodro: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
Fancy Acholonu, an American model and ex fiance of Alex Ekubo, has cleared the air on her public apology to the actor.
While responding to a fan’s query, Fancy clarified reports that have been making rounds on the reason for her apology and rumoured reconciliation with him.

Fancy Acholonu confirmed that she was forced to make the apology and she fell for it. However, her eyes are now fully open and she now has full understanding.

Contrary to reports that the American model and Alex Ekubo haveREAD MORE

Re: “he Forced Me To Make The Apology And I Fell For It” Fancy Acholonu Clears The A by irunoko(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
You don mess up and thrown a good guy away.take your L and move on

If you like you can join the train of angry and delusional feminists.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get 500 To 5000 Real Subscribers In 10 Minutes | Easiest Way To Grow You / 9 Things You Should Know About Newly Evicted Bbtitans Housemate, Sandra / Nigeria Celebrities That Cheated On Their Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.