Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

I Am Back In Osun To Reclaim My Mandate – Ex-gov Oyetola - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Back In Osun To Reclaim My Mandate – Ex-gov Oyetola (297 Views)

I Am Back In Osun To Reclaim My Mandate – Ex-gov Oyetola / #endsars Protesters Reject Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Constituted By Gov Oyetola / Gov Oyetola Received Ms. Claire Pierangelo, The Consul-general O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Back In Osun To Reclaim My Mandate – Ex-gov Oyetola by Chizoba001: 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
The immediate past governor of Osun State, Adegboyega Oyetola has stated that he has come back to the state to reclaim his mandate.

https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2023/01/02/ive-returned-to-osun-to-reclaim-my-mandate-former-governor-oyetola/
Re: I Am Back In Osun To Reclaim My Mandate – Ex-gov Oyetola by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hnmm
Re: I Am Back In Osun To Reclaim My Mandate – Ex-gov Oyetola by Xedmark: 5:49am On Jan 03, 2023
Lols......... What is your mandate Mr Failure?? Your Colleague in the FAILURE league season 2023 will soon Join You!

(1) (Reply)

Best Fat Tire Ebike For All-terrain | Intheair Bears / BECAREFUL OF KOIKI IS WORKING FOR POLITICIANS / The Words Of Elders Are The Words Of Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.