Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Will Support You Woke To Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support You Woke To Peter Obi (608 Views)

Tinubu Reassigns Woke To NOSDRA As DG / No Force Can Stop Your Swearing In, We’ll Support You – Ohanaeze To Tinubu / I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Support You Woke To Peter Obi by Obinna200: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
Governor Nyesom woke of river state has said that he will support the presidential candidate of the labour party Peter Obi in the 2023 general election check full details here obinnablogtv.org

Re: I Will Support You Woke To Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ordinary snapping of pictures it's endorsement for OBI chaiii grin grin
Obinna200:
Governor Nyesom woke of river state has said that he will support the presidential candidate of the labour party Peter Obi in the 2023 general election check full details here obinnablogtv.org
Re: I Will Support You Woke To Peter Obi by Lionize: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
I hate fake news.
Re: I Will Support You Woke To Peter Obi by ItsTutsi(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Picture of Obinna

Re: I Will Support You Woke To Peter Obi by Oxala17: 12:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Obinna200:

The same thing he told his own party PDP but look at the nonsense he's doing upandan grin Na on top pf bicycle you dey sleep o
Re: I Will Support You Woke To Peter Obi by Jones4190(m): 6:41am On Jan 03, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Picture of Obinna
obina with oversized suit

(1) (Reply)

2023: Second Niger Bridge Enough For South-east To Vote Tinubu – Uzodimma / BBC Documentary: Nigerian Influencers Paid To Manipulate Your Vote / APC Supporter Denounced Tinubu After Listening To Peter Obi Chatham House Outing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.