Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,742 members, 7,945,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

You Are Unstoppable - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Unstoppable (160 Views)

You Are Unstoppable / See The One Best Way To Win Unstoppable Sin. / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Unstoppable by Beholdyourfirst(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Peace to you dearest in the Lord.
I welcome you all to this beautiful year which God have specially prepared you to be unstoppable by any force
In Judges 7:2,4, the Lord said to Gideon, there are too many people with you. If I give the midianites into your hands, the Israelites might think that they overpowered the midianites by their own strength. Take down to the water and I myself will sort them out for you.
Be courageous dear brothers for the Lord have stepped in for your sake.
He has opened his book of remembrance where your reward was written. He is cutting off those inconsequential people, those bad eggs, those who think that you cannot reach that great height without them.
Infact, he have cut from among you those who may proudly claim that your achievement was as a result of their help, so that he alone will take the glory when he began to pure his blessings on you.
For it is written in Isaiah 48:8 that, “for the sake of my name, I delay my anger, for the sake of my honour I hold it back from you, lest I destroy you.”
In Isaiah 42:8 he said, “I am the Lord, that is my name. I will not give my glory to another, or my praise to graven images.”
He is willing to promote you but remember that, in judges 6:25-26 the Lord instructed Gideon to first destroy his father’s altar of Baal and build one in his name so that every one will be sacrificing to him alone.
This means that you must put to death that sin that have been holding you back, so that his blessings may no longer be hindered.
This should be the top most on your new year resolutions.
Have a wonderful and blessings filled year.

https://beholdyourfirstloveblog.com/you-are-unstoppable/

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Tuesday 10th January 2023 - Read Now / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Thursday, January 19,2023 / Seeds Of Destiny 22 January 2023 – The Epidemic Of Bribery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.