Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:09 PM

Let God Be Damned! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let God Be Damned! (670 Views)

To God Be The Glory / To God Be The Glory, 20062020 Was A Success / Download. G-eazy The Beautiful & Damned Full Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let God Be Damned! by Goodlyhrt(m): 1:31am On Jan 03, 2023
Feck this he knows all, sees all and watches as things go from bad to worse each passing generation. Yet does nothing.

The way this country is been run to the ground by diabolically evil and corrupt politicians and he does nothing.

Frustration and hopelessness leading the youths to engage in vices and what have you: yahoo yahoo, oloshoism, ritual killings, drug peddling. All in a bid to survive and yet he sits up there in the sky fecking around looking for who broke which rule or is not religious enough or who disrespects him.

Feck this.. he ain't shit. He wants to see man suffer clue the major part of the world population are living in penury. Injustice and lawlessness runs unchecked. The wickedly strong men are having a field day and he simply does not give a FECK!

Right now I am loosing it.

I think it's the effect of having suffered for so long.

Fine I have workng hands, one leg among other things that are working fine which I should be grateful for but I am broke and the life he created doesn't work without money. Being the result of the activities of some wicked idiotic men which he oversaw and allowed.

And god damn you if you don't have money as I am damned right now.

Gush I have lost it!

1 Like

Re: Let God Be Damned! by fman(m): 1:46am On Jan 03, 2023
Never insult God in thine misery!!

2 Likes

Re: Let God Be Damned! by gaby(m): 1:48am On Jan 03, 2023
Poor thing...
Re: Let God Be Damned! by Honeybadgerxx: 1:52am On Jan 03, 2023
For your own good, stop this and ask for forgiveness... I know what I'm saying
Re: Let God Be Damned! by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:18am On Jan 03, 2023
grin grin grin Frustration is a terrible affliction, which can interfere with your brain cognitive functions, and make you behave abnormally.The Op is obviously frustrated.
Re: Let God Be Damned! by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:19am On Jan 03, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:
For your own good, stop this and ask for forgiveness... I know what I'm saying
The Op hasn't been taking the drugs for his mental disorder regularly, which explains the burst of madness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let God Be Damned! by faceLAGOS: 6:04am On Jan 03, 2023
Of course there is no god.

If there is one, “he” obviously does not care.

Know this & hold your destiny in your hand.

1 Like

Re: Let God Be Damned! by lifenija: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2023
Sorry
Re: Let God Be Damned! by Hunter0007: 8:14am On Jan 03, 2023
Abeg to comment for this your post dey scare grin.

Make person no go chop unessecary problem..wo just face life..we are all facing it.

Even me self as I dey so am having breathing problem..just face life
Re: Let God Be Damned! by BlackMan6969(m): 8:27am On Jan 03, 2023
Go study the life of JOB, perhaps you'll understand what true suffering & frustration is.
Re: Let God Be Damned! by marlow1962(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2023
If it’s about the miserable life’s of Nigerians, lev God and government out of it. Nigerians are meant to live and die in poverty.

But it takes dedication and self reliance as a human being wer you be to come out of this mess. Some Nigerians are suffering cus even if God bless dem cash wise, they won’t manage it.
Some Nigerians dy suffer setback cus of wertin dia forefathers and their present fathers do, some are just unfortunate to fall into a useless family.

Some dy suffer cus of wertin dem do dia self, 21st century and some Nigerians don have progressive mind, dy see progress as a threat.

Omo fvk it I don dy vex angry

(1) (Reply)

Relationship This Days / Am I Just Imagining Things / Why Do I Quicky Understand British English Than American?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.