Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

"Fire For Fire 2023 Presidential Debate" With The Love Consultant. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fire For Fire 2023 Presidential Debate" With The Love Consultant. (160 Views)

Labour Party Challenges Tinubu To An Open Debate With Peter Obi / Gani Mohammed Ajowa Walks Out Of Radio Debate With Leye Igbagbo / Sagay: They Are 'Political Dwarfs', Buhari Won’t Debate With Atiku, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Fire For Fire 2023 Presidential Debate" With The Love Consultant. by LoveConsultant: 5:52am On Jan 03, 2023
"FIRE FOR FIRE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE" WITH THE LOVE CONSULTANT:

Few days ago I announced in the politics section of Nairaland that I was leaving the politics section to romance section.

Admirers of my write-ups in politics section have prevailed on me to be featuring on both politics and romance sections.

I am humbled by the love shown to me by my admirers. Here I am.

I was writing in the politics section with the name "Wise Adviser". Henceforth, I will be writing under the name "LOVE CONSULTANT" because I am a professional Love Consultant.

My Job as a Love Consultant is to SOLVE LOVE PROBLEMS FOR PEOPLE. Following Political Trends and Making Political Comments is my HOBBY.

My "friends" and "enemies" are hereby invited to follow me because we are going to be having a FIRE FOR FIRE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE on 2023 Presidential Election in Nigeria.

For debates to be useful and entertaining, we must have OPPOSING SIDES. Those days in school debates, you defend whatever side of the motion that is given to you to defend, even if you don't believe in the side of the motion given to you to defend!

For 2023 Presidential General Elections, I will be DEFENDING Tinubu in this Fire For Fire Presidential Debate. Some Other Persons can Choose to DEFEND Atiku and Obi.

Whoever WINS the 2023 Presidential Election (Tinubu, Atiku or Obi) will be WHOLEHEARTEDLY Congratulated by me.

I Play Politics WITHOUT Bitterness.

There are NO permanent enemies in politics. We only have permanent interests in politics. That is why members and supporters of APC, PDP, LABOUR PARTY are crossing over to political parties and candidates they CRITICISED BITTERLY in the past!

We should NOT KILL OR DESTROY OURSELVES in the name of politics because the politicians we are supporting will later settle themselves and become friends.

THINK ABOUT THESE: Tinubu and Atiku were TOGETHER in AC/ACN and in APC. Obi was the Vice-Presidential Candidate to Atiku in PDP. Obi served as Governor of Anambra State on the platform of APGA!!!

Now, let the FIRE FOR FIRE 2023 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE begin!

I am a Professional LOVE CONSULTANT. Following Political Trends and Making Political Comments is my HOBBY. I charge CONSULTATION FEES To Solve Love Problems for People PERSONALLY, PRIVATELY AND CONFIDENTIALLY.

(1) (Reply)

What Happen To Nigerian Politician In Germany, Video / #atikuorganizingforaction / Do You Need A Website For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.