Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Why they Fear Atiku's Intelligent? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why they Fear Atiku's Intelligent? (254 Views)

2023: 'Honestly, I Fear Atiku' - Garfield1 / Why Do They Fear The Igbo Man / I Fear Atiku Might Accept The Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why they Fear Atiku's Intelligent? by ComrNingi(m): 6:05am On Jan 03, 2023
The exuberance of experience made him intelligent.

Nigeria need him most

Re: Why they Fear Atiku's Intelligent? by Tonypen247(m): 6:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Speaking of ethics, when we begin to question the moral worthiness of your principal actions in the past, you will have a rethink on the support you are giving to him.

A simple ethical question I will ask him is; to what end was the aim of deleting his post on the death of Deborah who was murdered by some vicious Islamic sects?

His actions are still morally questionable. Let him remove the log from his eyes before he thinks of doing that for a country with a larger population.
Re: Why they Fear Atiku's Intelligent? by KingOfBoyz1(m): 6:43am On Jan 03, 2023
Atiku bawo? He go fall yakata grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

INEC Staff Are Collecting Money To Issue Out Pvc's In Benin — Electorates Allege / ObIdients Please Go And Collect Your PVCs / 2022 Presidential Campaign Rally: Presidential Campaign Rally Lokoja, Kogi S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.