Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,469 members, 7,888,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Let All The People Praise The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let All The People Praise The Lord (130 Views)

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) / Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let All The People Praise The Lord by jonatoye(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2023
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Let all the people praise the Lord.

The word for today 
You must make up your mind to praise God, by all means this year. When the Lord is pleased with you, He will command the earth to yield its increase, and you will become a generational blessing!
Scriptural Reference
"Let the peoples praise You, O God; Let all the peoples praise You. Then the earth shall yield her increase; God, our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us, And all the ends of the earth shall fear Him." (Psalm 67:5-7 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Several men anticipate a better life and improvements in various aspects of life this year. They plan adequately and are ready to do all they can to achieve their desires. However, most people don't have plans for how they will please God and serve Him better. Our lives in the past have proven that power belongs to God. Things will work when God commands them to.

An important strategy you must apply as you proceed into the new year is praising God. Do all you can to ensure that God is pleased with you. This will be possible when you deny yourself and allow God to live His life in you. The blessing of doing this is that your land will yield its increase, and God will speak into whatever you do to bring forth blessing. 

Have you resolved to please God?

Lord! I will praise you all of the days of my life, and my land will yield its increase in Jesus' name. Amen!

Emphasis 
Think about pleasing God in all your ways!

Have a grace-filled year 2023!

(1) (Reply)

I will feed them that oppress you with their own flesh. / Only By Grace / New Gospel Song Alert: Praise Medley By Kenny Sijuwade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.