Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,909 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:53 AM

Member Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council Quits, Says Tinubu not a credible candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Member Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council Quits, Says Tinubu not a credible candidate (550 Views)

Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate / 2023: North Will Back Any Credible Candidate From Any Region - NEF Declares / APC Needs Credible Candidate To Win Anambra Guber — Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Member Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council Quits, Says Tinubu not a credible candidate by ganisucks(f): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2023
A member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council from Borno State, Zanna Bukar Ali has resigned from the position.

Bukar who is a member of the campaign council under the directorate of youth mobilization said he can no longer be a part of the council due to a conflict of interest.

The Borno politician in a letter addressed to the Secretary of the Presidential Campaign Council of the APC, James Faleke stressed that he is withdrawing from all APC Presidential Support Groups, and all other APC Support Groups that are campaigning for the party’s candidate, Bola Tinubu and his running mate, Kashim Shettima .

According to him, he has to put national interest above personal interest adding that the inability of the APC to present credible candidates for the election informed his decision to resign.

He wrote in the letter: “My resignation applies to all other APC Presidential Support Groups, and all other APC Support Groups that is campaigning for His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu/Kashim Shettima ticket.

“I have been a loyal party member from 2015 to date, with numerous contributions to the party, especially in the 2019 presidential campaigns.
“I am grateful to my former party and principal for my appointment as a member of the Committee, but I believe that national interest supersedes my personal interest.”
See the letter.

https://www./2023/01/03/2023-top-apc-presidential-campaign-council-member-dumps-tinubu/

Re: Member Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council Quits, Says Tinubu not a credible candidate by Righthussle: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2023
Ok
Re: Member Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council Quits, Says Tinubu not a credible candidate by ganisucks(f): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2023
Kikikiki. One by one, dem don dey go. One by one, dem don dey go.
Now he has quit. Who will mobilize youths for rallies, now.
The coming days will be very very interesting.
Re: Member Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council Quits, Says Tinubu not a credible candidate by KingKO22: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikikiki. One by one, dem don dey go. One by one, dem don dey go.
Now he has quit. Who will mobilize youths for rallies, now.
The coming days will be very very interesting.
Nothing to campaign about your Pandora Obituary the leader of IPOB grin

Save ur energy for Beerfraud or death syndrome after 2023 election grin

1 Like

Re: Member Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council Quits, Says Tinubu not a credible candidate by ganisucks(f): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2023
KingKO22:

Nothing to campaign about your Pandora Obituary the leader of IPOB grin

Save ur energy for Beerfraud or death syndrome after 2023 election grin

Am I the one who told Bukar to quit. You better go and find a new youth mobilizer to organize paid youths for Kano rally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Member Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council Quits, Says Tinubu not a credible candidate by KingKO22: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2023
As for your information,
Borno is already in the bag for Jagaban at least 60% votes

We saw how they bullied Waziri out of Maiduguri.
Re: Member Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council Quits, Says Tinubu not a credible candidate by KingKO22: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2023
ganisucks:

Am I the one who told Bukar to quit. You better go and find a new youth mobilizer to organize paid youths for Kano rally.
When is Pandora Obituary going to campaign in the NW and NE grin

I want to check something grin
It will be more worst than Kogi and PHC grin
Re: Member Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council Quits, Says Tinubu not a credible candidate by PandoraObi: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2023
Ok
Re: Member Of Tinubu’s Campaign Council Quits, Says Tinubu not a credible candidate by Mynd44: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2023

(1)

APC Structures Collapse In Sokoto As 5 Chieftains, 3000 Others Defect To PDP / Labour Party Short Of Polling Agents / Is It Morally Right For Tinubu To Sell Lagos Poly To Himself For TVC - Jandor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.