Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,578 members, 7,944,746 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

“he Wanted A Lavish Wedding He Wasn’t Financially Capable Of” – More Secrets Abo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “he Wanted A Lavish Wedding He Wasn’t Financially Capable Of” – More Secrets Abo (423 Views)

I Never Wanted A Wife In Entertainment Industry – Banky W / Nigerian Singerdavido’s Sister, Sharon Reveals Why She Wasn’t Financially Stable / M.I: Report Loose Kaynon To EFCC, He's Wanted", Fans React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“he Wanted A Lavish Wedding He Wasn’t Financially Capable Of” – More Secrets Abo by Malodro: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2023
Alex Ekubo and Fancy Acholonu have been in the news since the New Year following her public apologies and truthful statement by fancy, regarding their failed engagement.

This made a lot of speculations go round. However, a leaked chat between the two has emerged and a lot of cats were let out of the bag.
Below are the secrets we learnt about their relationship;
Fancy Loved Alex Ekubo Despite “Who He Is”

In the chat, Fancy reveals she accepted Alex for who he is. A statement many social media users have narrated to be him swinging the other way.

Alex Ekubo doesn’t own a house?

It appears the news of Alex Ekubo acquiring a multi-million naira mansion last year was a faux, a bag of lies, asREAD MORE

(1) (Reply)

Teni Names Her Pet Dog 'burna Boy' And Fans React / I Helped You Win Your 1st & Only Grammy…”- Diddy React To His Shade About Burna / Spyro Reveals How He Got Tiwa Savage On His Song “who’s Your Guy”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.