Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,068 members, 7,890,520 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:18 PM

Brazilian Mum Dies In Front Of Her Children After Firework Gets Stuck In Her Clo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brazilian Mum Dies In Front Of Her Children After Firework Gets Stuck In Her Clo (1233 Views)

Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Mum Dies In Front Of Her Children After Firework Gets Stuck In Her Clo by saintbillion(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2023
A Brazilian mum died on New Year’s Eve when a firework got stuck into her clothes and exploded, according to reports.

Video captured the tragic death of 38-year-old mother of two Elisangela Tinem, as the firework exploded on the beach in Sao Paolo, killing her in front of her two children, the Daily Mail reported.

In the video, a crowd is seen watching fireworks on the beach when the camera turns to show an explosion.

"I saw a huge flash just as it turned midnight and I was hugging my mum and then everyone started screaming," one witness told a local newspaper, according to the Mail.

"I saw a woman lying on the ground bleeding when I went to look and the boy who was with her was also on the ground."

The firework did not belong to Tinem or her family, prompting local police to investigate the incident as a homicide, the report said.

"I cannot believe what has happened," one family member posted on social media. "My love to all the family. Please God comfort your hearts at this awful time. I am praying for you."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/brazilian-mum-dies-in-front-of-her-children-after-firework-gets-stuck-in-her-clothes-and-explodes.html

Re: Brazilian Mum Dies In Front Of Her Children After Firework Gets Stuck In Her Clo by HopeNeverDies: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2023
Damnn!!! So bad cry
Re: Brazilian Mum Dies In Front Of Her Children After Firework Gets Stuck In Her Clo by habsydiamond(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2023
Fireworks and bombs are related... but can explode and explosion can be deadly
Re: Brazilian Mum Dies In Front Of Her Children After Firework Gets Stuck In Her Clo by illicit(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
shocked
Re: Brazilian Mum Dies In Front Of Her Children After Firework Gets Stuck In Her Clo by saintbillion(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
habsydiamond:
Fireworks and bombs are related... but can explode and explosion can be deadly
grin

(1) (Reply)

Of What Benefits Are The LGBTQ To Human Society? / 30 Dating Rules To Remember / She Breaks Up After Buying A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.