Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,900 members, 7,942,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

That Business I Told You About Paid Me #302,500 Last Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / That Business I Told You About Paid Me #302,500 Last Week (254 Views)

A Customer Paid Me With The Old #500 This Morning / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Business I Told You About Paid Me #302,500 Last Week by Teeflames2020: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2023
Have you heard?The years’ recession will be global.

So there’s nowhere you’re… you will be affected by this recession.

Now add Nigeria’s economic decline to it.
We are almost doomed
It’s crazy.
And the effect of this is the hike in the price of common goods.

Do you know the price of Garri right now compared to last year?

What about rice?
Yam?
Beans?
Spaghetti?
Noodles?
Even things as simple as toothpaste are getting crazily expensive. It’s no more easily accessible for the common man.So how about you learn a high paying skills that you can use to supplement your income so that you won't be really affected then you need to get started in this 30 days fast income challenge and make money for yourself within 30 days.use the link below to join
https:///message/2DHVNLYDFKP2J1 or reach me here

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale 5000kg Scale / Iron Shelves For Sale / Solar Structure Manufacturers In Coimbatore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.