Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,355 members, 7,978,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:00 PM

One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief (5915 Views)

UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return / Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) / India Enters First Recession In 73 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by truthfinder319: 3:15am On Jan 04, 2023
God bless you

sreamsense:

True! Vote for right man like Tinubu who has shown outsandng capability in economic management. Obi, is not expert at this area he is just good in contaner economy. China he will like to run to is having problem, so he can't provide any better solution
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by godofuck231: 4:09am On Jan 04, 2023
Horsesh*t upgraded to bullsh*t, Africa has enough to sustain it self , they claim recession, so Africans artificially the third world economy to buttress theirs from hitting rock bottom
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by xevove2061: 4:41am On Jan 04, 2023
sreamsense:

True! Vote for right man like Tinubu who has shown outsandng capability in economic management. Obi, is not expert at this area he is just good in contaner economy. China he will like to run to is having problem, so he can't provide any better solution

Tell us Tinubu's economoc policies for Lagos state when he was governor amd i will qiote you by telling yoi that of obi
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by ogwumgbe: 4:46am On Jan 04, 2023
zolajpower:

Tinupopoo u sey ? Capital NO ! rather not vote for another pharaoh. I'm a lagosian and I know what I see every day . Lagos has the highest number of tout in the world and no thanks to Tinubu.
As I am sending this message I'm in Senegal with my African American girlfriend for the holiday. What I see here makes me marvel that we are far from a better country.
Do you know when Senegalese night clubs open here ? 1.am bro
No abgero to worry u, no police to stop you and scare u if you don't give 50naira. No NEPA don carry light . A peaceful Muslim dominated society but live like a Christian nation . If not that my girlfriend loves me she prefers Ghana to Nigeria
Abeg , suffer don tire me . I don't want to caste my vote to another slave master for another 8years .

It's good that you traveled and opened your eyes, some fools believe that Nigeria is heaven, and are even shameless to compare it with other countries

1 Like

Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by MasterTeeUSA: 4:53am On Jan 04, 2023
What the BUHARI Govt prevented...Nigerians will NEVER understand or appreciate. To grow an economy when even UK had to pay energy bills for its citizens for months...yall do not get it. We don't need a LEARN ON THE JOB man...we need a MAN with a COMPETENT TEAM to take over and continue. We need TINUBU and APC. May God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Track the Electricity work ongoing
Track the Gas Pipeline to Europe ongoing
Track the DAM constructions ongoing
Track Track Track...and do not be ignorant.

iwaeda:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/01/02/business/imf-china-global-economy-recession-intl-hnk/index.html
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by Skty: 4:58am On Jan 04, 2023
The world is finished
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by Vilgax: 5:15am On Jan 04, 2023
Zeddyzed:
I would like any finance expert to explain this to me like a 5 year old. In 2021, there seemed to be a lot of money in the world, stocks and crypto were all doing well. Now everything is doing badly, where did all the money go? In 2008, when there was a global recession, we could blame the collapse of the US housing market, what is wrong now? Why is there a shortage of money in the world right now?

first of all, you have to understand the concept of money.
money isn't real.
it was designed to be a means of storing and transferring "value".

let's chill first and look at what exactly a recession is.

in the simplest of terms, a recession is a reduction of economic activities in a country (or on a global scale in this context). In other words, a significant fall in the GDP for a prolonged period (maybe 3 fiscal quarters) technically qualifies as a recession.

Now wetin be GDP? GDP na basically the total amount of money SPENT in an economy (a simplified definition sha).
that means from the pure water you buy to Dangote building his refinery, basically all the transactions carried out in a country in a period of time added together forms your GDP. (that is why Nigeria has a GDP larger than Finland, 200M+ people exchanging money really adds up).

Anyhow sha, back to money. we said it's a store of value abi? confam.
Capitalism saw this and was like, "hold my beer" and found a way to Bleep it up; hence the introduction of stocks and crypto and what not.

unlike money which stores actual value. the stock and crypto market thrive on speculation. this essentially means that the value of your crypto entirely depends on the collective belief that it has value. the more people believe, the more it becomes valuable. creating a sort of economic bubble, eventually people realised that pictures of monkeys and coins based on dogs weren't all that valuable and boom, the value of crypto tanked a bit. the whole FTX saga showed the world the cryptoverse is just one big Ponzi scheme.

in things were going great, until COVID hit...
all of a sudden, people weren't spending money the way they usually do.
in order to maintain their GDP, countries started pumping money into their economy to stimulate them.
it seemed to be working, then Ukraine-Russia start to dey fight, supply chains got disrupted, China remembered communism and started cracking down on its economy and basically a clusterfuck of other issues brought us to the point we are.

now the main thing to understand is while some countries will definitely go into a recession, they necessarily wouldn't like they're in one because like I said, a recession is essentially a reduction in economic activities.

but other countries like Nigeria?
make we dey see sha. 2023 is gonna be a movie.

I hope this helped a bit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by Qoko: 5:36am On Jan 04, 2023
Even if we are not part of world economy, we are in recession already and are used to it under present administration.
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by lwisee: 5:47am On Jan 04, 2023
Vilgax:

first of all, you have to understand the concept of money.
money isn't real.
it was designed to be a means of storing and transferring "value".

let's chill first and look at what exactly a recession is.

in the simplest of terms, a recession is a reduction of economic activities in a country (or on a global scale in this context). In other words, a significant fall in the GDP for a prolonged period (maybe 3 fiscal quarters) technically qualifies as a recession.

Now wetin be GDP? GDP na basically the total amount of money SPENT in an economy (a simplified definition sha).
that means from the pure water you buy to Dangote building his refinery, basically all the transactions carried out in a country in a period of time added together forms your GDP. (that is why Nigeria has a GDP larger than Finland, 200M+ people exchanging money really adds up).

Anyhow sha, back to money. we said it's a store of value abi? confam.
Capitalism saw this and was like, "hold my beer" and found a way to Bleep it up; hence the introduction of stocks and crypto and what not.

unlike money which stores actual value. the stock and crypto market thrive on speculation. this essentially means that the value of your crypto entirely depends on the collective belief that it has value. the more people believe, the more it becomes valuable. creating a sort of economic bubble, eventually people realised that pictures of monkeys and coins based on dogs weren't all that valuable and boom, the value of crypto tanked a bit. the whole FTX saga showed the world the cryptoverse is just one big Ponzi scheme.

in things were going great, until COVID hit...
all of a sudden, people weren't spending money the way they usually do.
in order to maintain their GDP, countries started pumping money into their economy to stimulate them.
it seemed to be working, then Ukraine-Russia start to dey fight, supply chains got disrupted, China remembered communism and started cracking down on its economy and basically a clusterfuck of other issues brought us to the point we are.

now the main thing to understand is while some countries will definitely go into a recession, they necessarily wouldn't like they're in one because like I said, a recession is essentially a reduction in economic activities.

but other countries like Nigeria?
make we dey see sha. 2023 is gonna be a movie.

I hope this helped a bit.

Thanks
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by madjune(m): 5:48am On Jan 04, 2023
kenny714433:
Things will not get any better. The worst will even happen if we get another clueless president.

I was just reading this and thinking, what can African nation do to affect the rest of the world? We haven't developed to even create a single impact even as a continent. Sad.

Africans are only known for entertainment and end consumers of products made by the whites.

Fact.

2 Likes

Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by zolajpower: 7:28am On Jan 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

Shut da fvk up. You go Senegal come dey trash Nigeria anyhow. Have u seen the whole of Senegal?
Maitama, WUse 2 or asokoro life in abuja is better than many of these west African countries.
You should shut your dirty mouth. You go to the best city in a country and begin to slam your own country. We no say Nigeria is not the best places doesnt mean it is the worst place on earth. Only foolish people like you go outside the country and talk bad about their country to foreigners. Ogun go kill you.
Dakar in senegal was ranked among the worst cities
https://www.businessinsider.com/worst-cities-economist-intelligence-unit-2014-8#10-dakar-1
I ve wanted to ignore ur insult but I think I need to tell u , u re Miopic and big fool.
Your problem is comprehension , go back and read my message again .
I never talked about economy mumu , I talked about how lifes and properties re secured and not economy. Everyone knows the Franco speaking or former french colony depends on France for it economy. But security wise , they far more better than Nigeria.
Do you know how we were scared and terrified as we were walking along Hilton transcorp along the useless maitama you mentioned, during the day time on Salah day ? When Fulani herdsmen children were roaming on the highway with matchet ? Police couldn't do anything, I was scared that I had to chat them in Hausa so they don't injure us ( especially an American citizen with me ) we walk through by the grace of God, till date I don't know what they were protesting for .
You re here spewing gibberish . Oga idiota fellow, travel and see then I can now agree with you on the useless Abuja cities u mention as being greater than lome or Cotonou, in terms of security architecture before I fit answer u.
Ogun go kill all your family members this year , as u curse me without any provocation so .
Useless idiot

3 Likes

Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by iwaeda: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
What the BUHARI Govt prevented...Nigerians will NEVER understand or appreciate. To grow an economy when even UK had to pay energy bills for its citizens for months...yall do not get it. We don't need a LEARN ON THE JOB man...we need a MAN with a COMPETENT TEAM to take over and continue. We need TINUBU and APC. May God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Track the Electricity work ongoing
Track the Gas Pipeline to Europe ongoing
Track the DAM constructions ongoing
Track Track Track...and do not be ignorant.

Do you know how people are under tributes and suffering daily. Government of developed countries, reduce pains, but here burdens daily. During Covid 19,no palliatives. Insurance for 3rd party now 300%, please who does that? grin grin grin grin
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by Panda7: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2023
the WEF always gives tough economic precision but never giving the advice for solution. if the world will be suffering from food shortage, invest more money into agriculture and irrigation, convert more deserted lands into arable cash crops farming with that you don't have the problem of environmental degradation and low humidity. for lack of shelter provide more housing schemes and for lack of land and sea transportation, provide better connecting roads and sea ports for efficient transportation of goods and services among places. i think with the basic human amenities there won't be need for recession and every economic activities will grow just fine.
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 04, 2023
What they wanted.
International Monetary Frustration Bank.
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by Enemyofpeace: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2023
Nigeria must dey inside
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by Horokrox: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2023
jimetagambo:
Stale gists
From the lethargic cognitive capabilities of a clown with stale comments undecided
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by sreamsense: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2023
zolajpower:

Tinupopoo u sey ? Capital NO ! rather not vote for another pharaoh. I'm a lagosian and I know what I see every day . Lagos has the highest number of tout in the world and no thanks to Tinubu.
As I am sending this message I'm in Senegal with my African American girlfriend for the holiday. What I see here makes me marvel that we are far from a better country.
Do you know when Senegalese night clubs open here ? 1.am bro
No abgero to worry u, no police to stop you and scare u if you don't give 50naira. No NEPA don carry light . A peaceful Muslim dominated society but live like a Christian nation . If not that my girlfriend loves me she prefers Ghana to Nigeria
Abeg , suffer don tire me . I don't want to caste my vote to another slave master for another 8years .
See this one using Alaba, Oyingbo and Ogbete market brain to prove to another person that he is rich and comfortable. Proving that alone fails you under logic! It means you are inferior, unsecure and faking comfort. If you like travel to Afghanistan and claim to be Lagosian; ordinary simple logic validity has show you to be a liar claiming Lagosian; you may reside in Lagos but not indigine or yorubas. Your inferiority complex has shown whom you actually are, you don't need to lie or pretend to prove your point.

If you actually travel, make sure you don't come to Nigeria with illegal drug because aimless people like you keep developing other land with illegal drug under guise Nigeria is not good whereas, you are the same part of people spoiling name of Nigeria within and outside Nigeria. You can package incompetent obi on everybody; Tinubu is better in term of his past contributions and competence to govern Nigeria. Obi will only be doing trial and error in governance, he is not a good thinker who can come with innovation to make Nigeria work again; he is only good at talking theory "he will..., he will..." without any convincing strategy to acheive that practically. My vote goes to Tinubu for 2023, obi is not competent for me by my personal assessment

1 Like

Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by Donpenny(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2023
Recession is better than hyperinflation though there maybe mass layoff of unskilled workers . This wil slow down economic growth , at aleast the greedy business men will be force to cut down their price if they intend to make a sale. Some level of inflation that expert claimed is good for emerging economic has been hijacked by greedy business men politicians.
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by Kobicove(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2023
This is not the type of news anyone wants to hear right now angry
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by sreamsense: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2023
xevove2061:

Tell us Tinubu's economoc policies for Lagos state when he was governor amd i will qiote you by telling yoi that of obi
What do you want to tell me about obi that previous Anambra government that have actual data and facts infront of them have not told us? Soludo who has fact has already told us that what obi claimed to have done is next to nothing. Where are the leaders/commisoners during his reign supporting him if he is not a bad product? What do you want to tell me than giving out fake statistics that the governors after him from the same party where he ruled had already denied with facts and data infront of them?

Have you seen anybody denying legacies of Tinubu? Even the blinds and dumps can testify impact of Tinubu in Lagos and you can see his products everywhere campaigning for him because of his previous achievement. You have nothing to say about obi than governors that have actual data with themselves who found out what obi claimed was lied. Soludo said he grew poverty instead as well renown economist while obi thought he was saving money. Is that the type of candidate you want me to vote for or is there any other fake statistics you want to reveal about him? Sorry, he is not qualify to be my candidate by my own assessment; you can vote for him if you like, but he won't get my vote because governors after him that have true data with them from the same rulling party have warned us that he is fake
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by RestructureNig6: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2023
Our world is going through changes we haven't seen in a century, 2023 won't be easy for us, if you follow international politics you will know that the world is in danger.
Sorry for Nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qazzR058HI
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by AlphaTaikun: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
iwaeda:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/01/02/business/imf-china-global-economy-recession-intl-hnk/index.html
It is expected because of a confluence of MAJOR events such as Covid-19, the Russian-Ukraine War, some elements of bad leadership, non-diversification of national income, monthly increments in the U.S. interest rates since March 2022, and more, etc. With dollar shortages due to the inability of people and tourists travelling during Covid-19 lockdowns, increase in U.S. interest rates also mean that many countries including Ghana, Lebanon, Nigeria, Egypt, Kenya, SA, and many more have to pay their international loans back at expensive exchange rates in local currencies. The dollar shortages are humongous so many countries such as Sri Lanka have defaulted in paying back their loans.

Stop the factors that have led to the financial bleeding and the global economy will pick up gradually.
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by zolajpower: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
sreamsense:

See this one using Alaba, Oyingbo and Ogbete market brain to prove to another person that he is rich and comfortable. Proving that alone fails you under logic! It means you are inferior, unsecure and faking comfort. If you like travel to Afghanistan and claim to be Lagosian; ordinary simple logic validity has show you to be a liar claiming Lagosian; you may reside in Lagos but not indigine or yorubas. Your inferiority complex has shown whom you actually are, you don't need to lie or pretend to prove your point.

If you actually travel, make sure you don't come to Nigeria with illegal drug because aimless people like you keep developing other land with illegal drug under guise Nigeria is not good whereas, you are the same part of people spoiling name of Nigeria within and outside Nigeria. You can package incompetent obi on everybody; Tinubu is better in term of his past contributions and competence to govern Nigeria. Obi will only be doing trial and error in governance, he is not a good thinker who can come with innovation to make Nigeria work again; he is only good at talking theory "he will..., he will..." without any convincing strategy to acheive that practically. My vote goes to Tinubu for 2023, obi is not competent for me by my personal assessment
Animal , I called you Animal because you do not ve a sense of reasoning . Why ? Because benin owns Lagos . Go do your findings and don't ever in your miserable life allude it to yoruba's . Yorubas migrated to claim ownership of Lagos . Lo be re dada, ki I ma see ya olori buruku . Omo ale jati jati
Like I said again I can't caste my vote to an agbero and terrorist apologist
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by sreamsense: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
zolajpower:

Animal , I called you Animal because you do not ve a sense of reasoning . Why ? Because benin owns Lagos . Go do your findings and don't ever in your miserable life allude it to yoruba's . Yorubas migrated to claim ownership of Lagos . Lo be re dada, ki I ma see ya olori buruku . Omo ale jati jati
Like I said again I can't caste my vote to an agbero and terrorist apologist
You can see that I was right with my logic about you by exposing your pretense. Why couldn't you mention your village you come from instead of hiding to claim Lagos indigene or yoruba. You can only deceive brainless people like you with your Alaba, Oyingbo and Ogbete market brain. This is the same type of brain you carry that made many of you believed Kanu personately when it was glaring he was deceiving you to get donations as many of you couldn't ask Kanu or Ekpa about biafra he promised after 2020 passed or asked for refund of monthly levies he collected for Biafra course.

When you know Lagos belong to Benin, while you were wasting money travelling aimlessly to other countries, why couldn't you branch Benin either city or republic to tell them to come and claim their Lagos back since you know the owner so that yorubas will stop being governors, Kings and cease from being under south west region control? If you don't have transport to go to Benin city or republic to tell them the history of Lagos you think they don't know so that they can come back to claim Lagos from yorubas, you could have turned to beggar for us to raise money for you instead of faking riches and comfort as someone who travels aimlessly for criminal minded venture that will soon be revealed when you pose for camera in-between India police with your 2kg drug or marriage scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by Omoawoke: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
zolajpower:

I ve wanted to ignore ur insult but I think I need to tell u , u re Miopic and big fool.
Your problem is comprehension , go back and read my message again .
I never talked about economy mumu , I talked about how lifes and properties re secured and not economy. Everyone knows the Franco speaking or former french colony depends on France for it economy. But security wise , they far more better than Nigeria.
Do you know how we were scared and terrified as we were walking along Hilton transcorp along the useless maitama you mentioned, during the day time on Salah day ? When Fulani herdsmen children were roaming on the highway with matchet ? Police couldn't do anything, I was scared that I had to chat them in Hausa so they don't injure us ( especially an American citizen with me ) we walk through by the grace of God, till date I don't know what they were protesting for .
You re here spewing gibberish . Oga idiota fellow, travel and see then I can now agree with you on the useless Abuja cities u mention as being greater than lome or Cotonou, in terms of security architecture before I fit answer u.
Ogun go kill all your family members this year , as u curse me without any provocation so .
Useless idiot

Foolish boy, you think I am a bush west African traveller like u, I am not anywhere close to Africa as I type. Doesnt mean I will disgrace my country outside. When they ask me how is Nigeria, I try my best to say good things about my country because it affects my image..
That your Senegalese akata dey make u feel fly gan.....Oponu olodo Africa bush pig

I apologize for the curse and swear words, please don't take it too seriously, I have edited and removed it
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by zolajpower: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

I'm a Foolish boy, you think I am a bush west African traveller ? I am not anywhere close to Africa as I type. Doesnt mean I will disgrace my country outside. When they ask me how is Nigeria, I try my best to say good things about my country because it affects my image..
That my idiot father and my olosho mama dey make me feel fly gan.....Oponu olodo ni baba ti o bi mi ati Iya ti osu mi Africa bush pig

I apologize for the curse and swear words, please don't take it too seriously, I have edited and removed it
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by zolajpower: 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
sreamsense:

You can see that I am very useless with my logic about my olosho mother and the concubine of Tinubu by exposing her useless pretense. Why couldn't she told me tinupoop was my illegitimate father ? instead of her hiding me to claim Lagos indigene or yoruba? She can only deceive brainless and olosho people like her with her smelling toto like Alaba, Oyingbo trenches and Ogbete market dustbin . This is the same type of brain I carry that made many of us believed tinupoop personately when it was glaring he was deceiving us by stealing money to get donations as many of us couldn't ask Tinubu about the two big bullion vans promised , that was driving inside his compound. grin

When I know Lagos belong to Benin, while is my useless illegitimate father Tinupoop were wasting money travelling aimlessly to other countries, why couldn't he treat his licking ass Benin city either city or republic to tell them to come and claim their Lagos back since I know the owner so that yorubas will stop being governors, Kings and cease from being under south west region control? If I don't have transport to go to Benin city or republic to tell them the history of Lagos I think they don't know so that they can come back to claim Lagos from yorubas, my olosho mother with her smelling toto could have turned to beggar for us to raise money for her staphylococcus instead of faking righteous and comfort as someone who travels aimlessly for escort or Hangout venture that will soon be revealed when she pose for camera in-between her to smells that smells like Indiahemp and India police caught her with your 2kg drug and olosho grin scam.
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by Omoawoke: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=zolajpower post=119708223][/quote]

Lol, I saw what you did,
bros rest and go meet your akata.
Nairaland is just a playing ground, if you like, go kill yourself with headache on top wetin happen here
Re: One Third Of World Economy Expected To Be In Recession In 2023, Says IMF Chief by zolajpower: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

Lol, I saw what my olosho mom said to you
bros ,sorry she will go and Bleep my oloriburuku father grin.
Nairaland is just a playing ground, if my usless father like, let him go kill my olosho mom with his horse hard cork on top wetin happen grin here

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway / 14 African Countries Forced By France To Pay Colonial Tax / Men From The US Forces Caught Raping Young Girls As A Weapon Of War [PHOTOS]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.