Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,144 members, 7,890,863 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

Should We See Jesus As Mediator Or Middleman? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should We See Jesus As Mediator Or Middleman? (286 Views)

⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We See Jesus As Mediator Or Middleman? by sonmvayina(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me'” (John 14:6 NIV). “For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5 NIV)

But God says:
"For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me., when you search for Me with all your heart.

I will be found by you, says the LORD, and I will bring you back from your captivity... "
Jeremiah 29:11-14a

We have direct access to God, we don't need any man to contact God for us...
Re: Should We See Jesus As Mediator Or Middleman? by elated177: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
sonmvayina:

Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me'” (John 14:6 NIV). “For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus” (1 Timothy 2:5 NIV)

But God says:
"For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me., when you search for Me with all your heart.

I will be found by you, says the LORD, and I will bring you back from your captivity... "
Jeremiah 29:11-14a

We have direct access to God, we don't need any man to contact God for us...

How does one seek YHVH Almighty, the Owner of the Scriptures that you quoted?
Re: Should We See Jesus As Mediator Or Middleman? by sonmvayina(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
elated177:

How does one seek YHVH Almighty, the Owner of the Scriptures that you quoted?

He is right there within you...

Search your heart..
Re: Should We See Jesus As Mediator Or Middleman? by elated177: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2023
sonmvayina:

He is right there within you...

Search your heart..

There is no point wasting time on this issue.
Re: Should We See Jesus As Mediator Or Middleman? by sonmvayina(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
elated177:

There is no point wasting time on this issue.

You really don't want to learn..

I can understand that..
Re: Should We See Jesus As Mediator Or Middleman? by elated177: 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
sonmvayina:

You really don't want to learn..

I can understand that..

Learn what?
Re: Should We See Jesus As Mediator Or Middleman? by sonmvayina(m): 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
elated177:

Learn what?

God's divine laws...and how they apply to you..

And why it was given ..

(1) (Reply)

Bible - Meet The Man Who Divided The New Testament Into Chapters And Verses / Was Cash Scarcity Reason For You Not Going To Church Today? / This Is Why We Should Blame The Devil Everyday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.