Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,629 members, 7,918,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:51 PM

Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars (37982 Views)

Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) / Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by bisimilahi772: 12:38am On Jan 04, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS CHIKE LOVE YOU
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by bisimilahi772: 12:39am On Jan 04, 2023
Cool
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by bisimilahi772: 12:43am On Jan 04, 2023
BigYash:
Chike and the River.. Congratulations my nigga

If you no love me o.. Make you no talk say you love me.. Okpo sef go dey sing d song with all seriousness.. cheesy

How can I comment on post on naira land plan I want to comment on Chile post that he bought a new house and a car. WE PRAY FOR OURSELVES TO ALSO RECEIVE THE BLESSINGS AND MORE THAN ALLAHUMO AAMIN
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by bisimilahi772: 12:44am On Jan 04, 2023
bisimilahi772:

How can I comment on post on naira land plan I want to comment on Chile post that he bought a new house and a car. WE PRAY FOR OURSELVES TO ALSO RECEIVE THE BLESSINGS AND MORE THAN ALLAHUMO AAMIN

How can I comment on post on nairaland please I want to comment on Chike post that he bought a new house and a car. WE PRAY FOR OURSELVES TO ALSO RECEIVE THE BLESSINGS AND MORE THAN WE PRAY FOR ALLAHUMO AAMIN
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by GreaterFuture(m): 1:15am On Jan 04, 2023
Kenneth10110:

I don't think you a Christian the walls of Jericho was strong in the bible and he made reference to it meaning he will stand strong with his woman like the walls of Jericho he meant something similar to that.
The Fvck are you saying!!
If i'm not familiar with the Bible why would I quote the lyrics for you...
Wall of Jericho stand strong how??
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by Peero1: 1:35am On Jan 04, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Singer Chike starts 2023 with the purchase of a new house and 2 cars. He is seen in the video hugging one of the cars and celebrating.

Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftFsAge0cI4
Congratulations and more blessings in Jesus name Amen

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by Hadesz11: 2:17am On Jan 04, 2023
BATified2023:
No b say I dey envy before d defenders of d unknown come for my head but abeg which genre of music d guy dey sing or any hit song?
U no fit wver get brain na
U no c whu u dey support grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by 9japarrot: 6:51am On Jan 04, 2023
I'm fully interested my bro cool

motionarena:

PM me I know have a way you can make huge funds and ball this year
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by Ransomtheking(m): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Wey receipt.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]
Jealousy grin grin
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by marlow1962(m): 7:32am On Jan 04, 2023
CoolAmbience:

I get your point bro.

But one could actually find a house that meets or even surpasses one's taste, and if the cash dey...na to just buy am na.

E no easy to dey monitor cement, sand, gravel, rod etc, during construction o.

The truth is that, there are peculiarities that lead to the decision of either to buy or build a house. I don't know if you feel me...

I feel you
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2023
ogaontop:

Nawao, I never knew!
DICKtation and CLITTOcurrency with the right clients dey give them money like yahoo yahoo!

Someone on Nairaland that has never seen the person in his life, never interacted with anyone that know him, never even heard what he said before, opened his mouth and passed a rotten gossip to you, and in your big wisdom you believed immediately.

Una too wise for this Nairaland o
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by blastac: 9:07am On Jan 04, 2023
That you dont know chike doesnt mean he's unpopular but then again if you have gone to a wedding this last year I'm 90% sure you heard his music but wouldn't know

zed7:
They're always buying houses and cars even when more popular people are struggling.

EFCC, LIRS and FIRS, wake up. It's only in Nigeria that unpopular and upcoming excel more than veterans

2 Likes

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by blastac: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2023
BATified2023:
No b say I dey envy before d defenders of d unknown come for my head but abeg which genre of music d guy dey sing or any hit song?

Just Google chike.. trust me you must have heard one of his songs and bopped to it.
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by chrisnando: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2023
livinbygrace:

If i am not old enough to be your father,i should be old enough to be your uncle.Most of you sing praises to your fake messiah ,Saint Obi for building heaven while he was a governor but condemned the other candidate with tracked records.To the indomie generation children ,the Lekki you see today was developed by Tinubu and the Island you folks are trooping to now.Ask elders around you about the challenges they faced on island before Tinubu came on Board in 1999.
I can never praise any politician, continue shouting Lekki and Tinubu up and down. You can never be my uncle. Na nairaland you get mouth.

Any small post you lot will come with tribal politics.
Don't worry Tinubu will win then he will change your village to Lekki.

That's why I hardly comment on nairaland. Because it's a faceless forum many people tend to misbehave.

1 Like

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by imagineheaven(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2023
Slynation:
Well...one thing I know for sure, I have guys who ditched the musical Industries because they were plainly told that they must have to suck dicks and deposit there ass before they can promote there musical career...The rate of gayism and lesbianism in entertainment industry is as high as 80%

Most people are unaware of this. The devil rules the entertainment industry. Even some of the gospel singers have gone underground to hit limelight.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by ICEWIN: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2023
How do these guys make money? am just curious and want to know
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by Makamatic: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
SeaTrade:
Building outside lagos might be useless to him.
True and trust me,its just starting.
What's going to happen is this developers will start moving to other states when the lagos market get too saturated for them and also use demand to cause price hike in other Nigerian cities.
Some are already in Enugu,PH and some other places as we speak.

It's everywhere, not just Lagos . A 3 new /beautiful bedroom flat in ekpoma not Benin oo start from 1.2 million with plenty rushing . The last 13 flat hostel was taken within 2 weeks with plenty begging and tips so the hostel shouldn't be given out .
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by khalids: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
PrettyBolu:

He can stay any where he likes in Nigeria. He is a Nigerian. The Nigerian constitution gives every Nigerian the freedom to move about within Nigeria. You are an illiterate so you do not even know anything inside the Nigeria constitution.

Hanhan....be calming down now, this is 2023...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy: Investigate Hushpuppi - Deji Adeyanju Tells EFCC / Elizabeth Okoro: "Dad Gave His All Except His Height" / Photos From Big Brother Naija Winners Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.