Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,295 members, 7,894,254 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

2023..must Read!!! Things You Need To Know To Succeed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2023..must Read!!! Things You Need To Know To Succeed (191 Views)

5 Mentalities Nigerian Youths Must Drop To Succeed - Experts.ng / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / PDP Picks A Professor To Succeed Fayose As Ekiti Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023..must Read!!! Things You Need To Know To Succeed by SeunOyediran(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hi! Welcome to 2023..

May it be a Great year for You, Better than the previous ones...

Remember though, for the year to be a Great and Better one than the previous, there are things you need to know..

You see it is easy to say you want to achieve this, you will become that..but as you know majority achieve nothing.

To make the year count, here are few things to consider..

1. First..You need GOALS, I mean clearly written and defined Goals not a wish, not hoping, or what will be wil be.

Write your Goals down.. Yes! write it down (this is very important) without clearly written Goals, You are like a feather in the wind.

You might land somewhere good or bad, nobody knows. only Goals can give a certain results You desire (nothing else can) if all things being equal.

After Goals you need...

2. PLANNING, As you know failure to plan is planning to fail, without a plan your Goals are mere wishes & wishes don't have roots..

They are dead before dawn.

Make no mistake things don't happen because You wish them, but because you want them so badly you are losing sleep.

Until you have a clearly written plan to achieve your Goals, you don't a Goal only wishes..and that leads us to the next stage, which is..

3. STRATEGY. About strategy, I will relate a story about Julius Caesar, I will paraphrase it briefly.

✅He wanted to conquer a territory � his GOAL.
✅He gathered a strong army..� his PLAN to win.
✅He burnt the ship that brought them to the battlefield� his STRATEGY.

Think about this deeply and make a decision to make 2023 count.. you won't regret it.

I Honor You
Seun

P.S. More about this soon, if you have questions or want clarity shoot me a reply.. stay grounded..

(1) (Reply)

UK Experience Power Outage For The First Time, Worst Snow And Very Unstable Weat / Edon Happen Gbo Gbo Omo Yoruba / Clash Of The BBTITANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.