Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:14 AM

Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu (1382 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Ganduje Looking At The Back Of Tunubu / Governor Ihedioha Awards Scholarships To Favor Alozie, Stephany Chizobam Ugboaja / Febuhari 16: Atiki Will Wins On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by orohbiro(f): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
My pastor has said Peter obi will win but they will be a tactical manover to favour Tunubu.
But said Nigeria will experience a slightly better change

4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
�� Peter Obi isn’t ripe yet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by LeoDeKing: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sounds like reality is staring a particular tribe in the face.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by Ibechris2: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:

U are sick in the head for saying this.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ibechris2:

Politics isn’t bitter bro, just stating the obvious truth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by ican2020: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
orohbiro:
My pastor has said Peter obi will win but they will be a tactical manover to favour Tunubu.
Which pastor?

These guys that has abandoned ways of Christ and follow stomach gospel

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by Bluntguy: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
orohbiro:
Your pastor doesn't know what he is saying.
Peter Obi will win and will be sworn in, that is what will happen.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by chatinent: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
I see no difference between Obi, Tinubu, and Atiku.

But your pastor is just making guessworks of the probability that Tinubu has an upper hand...which is criminally true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by Bluntguy: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
As pawpaw wey him be nah?
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by ganisucks(f): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Yes, the reality of winning. The Op is a shamed employee of the APC supporters club.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by muykem: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Peter Obi will not win two states outside South East. Stop deceiving yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by Okoroawusa: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Religion is a scam

I don't need any pastor's " prediction" to know that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by mrvitalis(m): 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
chatinent:
I see no difference between Obi, Tinubu, and Atiku.

But your pastors is just making guessworks of the probability that Tinubu has an upper hand...which is criminally true.
Urchin ...na them I see no difference between obi Tinubu and Atiku

Trust me if you see no difference your education is a waste
Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by PeterObi4LP: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
orohbiro:

Whoever that is planning or try to rig the election in favour of Tinubu, May THUNDER with lightning strike the person to death immediately. Nigerians deserve the best.
Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by sreamsense: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
orohbiro:
Then tell obi to withdraw since you know that. Either you didn't understand your pastor well or your pastor allows his physical emotion to interfere with what he heard. Even without vision, it is so glaring that obi has no structure to win. How will obi who can't win two states outside south east even be brought into equation of rigging out. It would have offer more meaning if it were Atiku and Tinubu he was referring to. Vote of obi outside south east can't reach 30,000 in many states outside south east so how will he even be brought into rigging out equation here

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by WhizdomXX(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
orohbiro:
I collected my PVC today but 2 of my Senior colleagues whom I went with couldn't but their spouses got and we all registered together in Delta State. I hope the same thing is not happening across Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by WhizdomXX(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
sreamsense:

Then tell obi to withdraw since you know that. Either you didn't understand your pastor well or your pastor allows his physical emotion to interfere with what he heard. Even without vision, it is so glaring that obi has no structure to win. How will obi who can't win two states outside south east even be brought into equation of rigging out. It would have offer more meaning if it were Atiku and Tinubu he was referring to. Vote of obi outside south east can't reach 30,000 in many states outside south east so how will he even be brought into rigging out equation here
Unless Atiku rigs in the south south, Obi is on course to win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by citygarden(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Your pastor didn't see the prophecy clearly. If election is conduct today I can bet you that obi will not win a single state, talkless of winning the president. Tell your pastor,No dey wine us.
Is the social media that giving obi force hope.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by BATified2023: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
orohbiro:
u n your pastor dey craze
Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by BATified2023: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ibechris2:

see foolish man ooo
Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by techWriter3: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
seems like real is staring a particular tribe in the face
Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:

Onu amu gbasaa gi dia ewu
Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
IgboNiile:

Onu amu gbasaa gi dia ewu
Wawa
Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by Foolishbuhari: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:
This re.tar.d still thinks it's about tribe? LMAO
Peter will win and no bastard will dare change the results to the senile drug dealer. People dey strategize how to campaign and win election, una dey intensify rigging. Y'all will learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Will Wins But The Result Will Be Utter To Favor Tunubu by Osibajo2023: 6:52am On Jan 06, 2023
muykem:
Peter Obi will not win two states outside South East. Stop deceiving yourself.
I put it to you, Peter Obi will not win a single state, even Anambra

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President But He Won’t Listen. / The Uncouth Nature Of Peter Obi Supporters / Winners And Losers Of Nigeria's Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.