Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,149 members, 7,973,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:31 AM

Need Help With Login Script - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help With Login Script (619 Views)

How To Login To Wordpress Dashboard And Cpanel Using Simpleserver Or XT181 / Userpro V2.4 - User Profiles With Social Login (wordpress Premium Plugin) / I Need A Registration And Login Facility For My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Login Script by donna2011: 7:16am On Sep 03, 2011
hello. please i need help with login php script. i have one but after users login it directs them to only one page. i want something that each time a user log in, it wud take them to different pages customized for them.

like when, log in with: user a + pass b take to a-customizd.php

pls i need help on this. thanks
Re: Need Help With Login Script by OmniPotens(m): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2011
Pls explain better what you need
Re: Need Help With Login Script by donna2011: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2011
firstly, thanks for the swift reply. i have this script that works using both mysql and php. but the thing is all users login to see one page. now what i want is for each user to login in and see a different customized page for him. something like for intance jamb website; after registration, u can only view your own profile with your login details. that what am trying to do. i would appreciate your help on this. thanks in advance
Re: Need Help With Login Script by OmniPotens(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2011
You are trying to run a Membership Website
Every user logs in and is redirected to him own profile page

Is that what you are asking for?
Re: Need Help With Login Script by donna2011: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2011
yes, dats what i want to do.
Re: Need Help With Login Script by OmniPotens(m): 10:48am On Sep 03, 2011
Connect me on YIM let's build on your script so you get what you want but you need to follow well and understand what you are doing and not copy and paste.
Re: Need Help With Login Script by donna2011: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2011
i have been trying to reach you on your YIM but you are not responding. pls how do i go about this.
Re: Need Help With Login Script by OmniPotens(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2011
You are not sure pls. You can check for my email on my profile then email me. I will connect you myself on YIM since it's difficult from you end.
Re: Need Help With Login Script by donna2011: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2011
i just added you on yahoo messengr
Re: Need Help With Login Script by donna2011: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2011
just sent u a mail
Re: Need Help With Login Script by dhtml7(m): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2011
passing by. . .

(1) (Reply)

12 Free HTML Videos just for you / The Road Ahead / Can We Have Pm Here On Nl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.