Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,669 members, 7,918,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why Tinubu Will Lose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Will Lose (1831 Views)

They Will Lose Together - Presidency Reacts To Atiku, Obasanjo Meeting / Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION / 2019: Buhari Will Lose To PDP ― Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu Will Lose by Pascal9: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
I know that people are betting on this election that Tinubu will win but I disagree on this base on the following factors, Tinubu may have the advantage of sitting on Lagos hard earned tax payers money being dole out to him by a handicap governor who is desperate to retain power, on election Day 70% of the money will be hoarded by his Janus followers , again Tinubu will be relying on the federal might but he will discover that buhari will left him on his own on that day and the northern governors won't go against their peoples wish, he should learn from Jonathan, thirdly apart from his Yoruba people most Nigerians hate him, fourthly his rigging machinery will be checkmated by the opposition, fifth he is old and arrogant. And a traitor , and betrayer no sane Nigerian will vote a man of questionable parentage, questionable education and questionable wealth, Feel free to add yours

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by sapele914(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pascal9:
I know that people are betting on this election that Tinubu will win but I disagree on this base on the following factors, Tinubu may have the advantage of sitting on Lagos hard earned tax payers money being dole out to him by handicap governor who is desperate for power, on election Day 70% of the money will hoarded by his Janus followers , again Tinubu will be relying on the federal might but he will discover that buhari will left him on his on that day and the northern governors won't go against their peoples wish, he should learn from Jonathan, thirdly apart from his Yoruba people most Nigerians hate him, fourthly his rigging machinery will be checkmated by the opposition, fifth he is old and arrogant. Fell free to add yours
No sentiments in politics, no honor amongst politicians in the country of the fantastically corrupt, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, like it or not.

You are free along with pdp & Labor parry to report to the Supreme Court of Nigeria & The Military, that APC rigged their way to remain in power.

Goodluck to you in your complaint.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Pascal9: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
No sentiments in politics, no honor amongst politicians in the country of the fantastically corrupt, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, like it or not.

You are free along with pdp & Labor parry to report to the Supreme Court of Nigeria & The Military, that APC rigged their way to remain in power.

if buhari is neutral as he was in osun I can bet you that Tinubu will be disgrace beyond mess, after all his grandstanding and boasting, what happened at last

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Pascal9: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=sapele914 post=119671694] No sentiments in politics, no honor amongst politicians in the country of the fantastically corrupt, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, like it or not.

Goodluck to you in your complaint. Soo all your hope is in rigging, I laugh in Swahili

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Pascal9: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=Pascal9 post=119672020][/quote]all your hope is in rigging, I laugh in Swahili, shock is your companion that day, you will discover that Tinubu is not popular without money and rigging
Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Chinjo2: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pascal9:
I know that people are betting on this election that Tinubu will win but I disagree on this base on the following factors, Tinubu may have the advantage of sitting on Lagos hard earned tax payers money being dole out to him by a handicap governor who is desperate to retain power, on election Day 70% of the money will be hoarded by his Janus followers , again Tinubu will be relying on the federal might but he will discover that buhari will left him on his own on that day and the northern governors won't go against their peoples wish, he should learn from Jonathan, thirdly apart from his Yoruba people most Nigerians hate him, fourthly his rigging machinery will be checkmated by the opposition, fifth he is old and arrogant. Feel free to add yours

As long as God is on the throne, Tinubu will never be president on Nigeria

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by pquaver(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Chinjo2:

So as he is on the throne is that fraud obi that will be president? Una funny ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by iSense247: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pascal9:
...thirdly apart from his Yoruba people most Nigerians hate him,
You are saying this because you are faraway from SW. Most yoruba people hate Tinubu, that's why we voted against his cousin twice although they were able to rig the first one. We see him as greedy Thief, an unrepentant Kleptomaniac running on muslim-terrorist.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by iSense247: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
No sentiments in politics, no honor amongst PDAPC politicians in the country of the fantastically corrupt, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, like it or not.

...no honor amongst PDAPC politicians in the country of the fantastically corrupt,

Fixed!

It is wrong for you to lump chronic thieves like Tinubu and Atiku with sane people. They are the reason your life is like this.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by BATified2023: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
Chinjo2:

u igbos are trying to play God but thank God say him no b man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Pascal9: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
BATified2023:
he is too arrogant and boastful, he is very ugly and treacherous he is an embodiment of evil

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Putinofrussia: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Your eyes will clear in February because Tinubu wins with a landslide.
He is the only candidate with positive antecedent of growth and development amongst them.Moreover,it has been proven severally that he can grow both living and non living things.
He has the gift of the midas touch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Pascal9: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Your eyes will clear in February because Tinubu wins with a landslide.
He is the only candidate with positive antecedent of growth and development amongst them.Moreover,it has been proven severally that he can grow both living and non living things.
He has the gift of the midas touch.
for you his agbero republic members, he is rice and chicken soup, brainless bulls

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Putinofrussia: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pascal9:
for you his agbero republic members, he is rice and chicken soup, brainless bulls
What is this ipob saying?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Pascal9: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Putinofrussia:

What is this ipob saying?
Ipob are better than you Tinubu monkeys , tell me one reason I should vote a rogue

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Sannisege: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pascal9:
Ipob are better than you Tinubu monkeys , tell me one reason I should vote a rogue
we don’t need your vote. Go and waste it on PDP or labour as usual

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by PeterObi4LP: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
There is no 'WHY' Tinubu will lose. QED

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by APCHaram: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
If Tinubu will lose (which I am sure of),how can obi win?
Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Pascal9: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
APCHaram:
If Tinubu will lose (which I am sure of),how can obi win?

obi is better than Tinubu
Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by APCHaram: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pascal9:
obi is better than Tinubu

Coming from an osu perspective , I can understand why Obi is better than Tinubu .

But is Obi also better than Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Pascal9: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
APCHaram:

Coming from an osu perspective , I can understand why Obi is better than Tinubu .

But is Obi also better than Atiku?

you that your ancestor was cast down from the sky because of treachery, you are osu personified
Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by hedonido: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
I'm only concerned about whether he has any secret stranglehold on INEC, especially in terms of compromising or manipulating the BVAS/I-Rev.

If it is for vote buying, I have recently come to agree that it would be a waste of time because of the stupendously complex logistics required to pull it off nationally. Like you said, most of the funds earmarked for that would be diverted and pocketed by the wolves he surrounds himself with, all the way down to th agents at each poling unit. Only less than 30% would trickle down to the actual voters and it wouldn't be enough, and wouldn't go round.

So really, it's all about how he would grip INEC by the neck and manufacture figures. That's the only way this ugly thief can stand a chance.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Pascal9: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
hedonido:
I'm only concerned about whether he has any secret stranglehold on INEC, especially in terms of compromising or manipulating the BVAS/I-Rev.

If it is for vote buying, I have recently come to agree that it would be a waste of time because of the stupendously complex logistics required to pull it off nationally. Like you said, most of the funds earmarked for that would be diverted and pocketed by the wolves he surrounds himself with, all the way down to th agents at each poling unit. Only less than 30% would trickle down to the actual voters and it wouldn't be enough, and wouldn't go round.

So really, it's all about how he would grip INEC by the neck and manufacture figures. That's the only way this ugly thief can stand a chance.
this is the most interligent post soo far
Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Putinofrussia: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pascal9:
Says an Ipob pig.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Pascal9: 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Says an Ipob pig.
says an agbero sheep
Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Putinofrussia: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pascal9:
says an agbero sheep
Says an ipob pig.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Pascal9: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Says an ipob pig.
you don't have sense, the only reason you follow Tinubu is because he is your kinsman
Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Putinofrussia: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pascal9:
you don't have sense, the only reason you follow Tinubu is because he is your kinsman
Says an ipob who doesnt look at antecedents and positive records to judge.
Tinubu is somebody who is growth and development personified.
He has grown both living and non living things.
What and who has Obi or Atiku grown.Especially Obi who Anambarians called a Pharaoh,bad omen,curse etc.
Do you want me to vote for a non performer?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Ibechris2: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
BATified2023:

This one wey be local champion dey talk.

How many states have u travelled to ever since u were born.

I don't mean ifo to agege,I mean states.

If u have travelled,u will know that
Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Pascal9: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Says an ipob who doesnt look at antecedents and positive records to judge.
Tinubu is somebody who is growth and development personified.
He has grown both living and non living things.
What and who has Obi or Atiku grown.Especially Obi who Anambarians called a Pharaoh,bad omen,curse etc.
Do you want me to vote for a non performer?
the only thing Tinubu achieve is making agbero lord over respected citizens
Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Putinofrussia: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Pascal9:
the only thing Tinubu achieve is making agbero lord over respected citizens
And the agberos made Lagos state the 5th economy in Africa while UGM made SE the poorest in the South.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Lose by Pascal9: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Putinofrussia:

And the agberos made Lagos state the 5th economy in Africa while UGM made SE the poorest in the South.
federal government made Lagos , let him go to iragbiji and make it the 20th largest economy in the world, then we can listen to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable News Trend: Obi Winning Se,ss And Sw / President Tinubu In Closed-door Meeting With Wike, Ibori, Makinde / Rano Omokri Tutors The Primitive Tribes Of The Lower Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.