Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women (39359 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Anambra / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ekiti / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Elmone1486: 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
I like the way they have added many features on their forum ...make sense
atarapa27: The monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Temptee101(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
The most competent presidential candidate since our history

Vote LP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by wonseun32: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria
mirrakk4: After seeing the forum, I respect OBidients

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Etimemy: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:
Very confuse copy-copy people. Na now day break abi? I thought Arisetv everyday interview can get you 200billion votes?

Everything they accused Tinubu or his wife of doing,they are now engaing in it. Wont be surprise if we start seeing Peter obi's son hosting youth walk all of a sudden like Seyi Tinubu. grin cheesy

Even with the Amateur husband in appearance. They still couldnt pull 30 women-crowd even after 25million naira mobilisation fund as usual.

Look at pictures of real first lady, Remi Tinubu real-doings below. Khaaki can never be leather. You can only have Aba-made

Anytime you hear abi name, you started to piss .why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by ruffDiamond: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
codedguy1:
grin
A townhall different from....... grin

Urchins will not be able to stop crying.
Boloblu bulana grin Something like that I'm I correct cheesy
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by faebenezer5star: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:
Very confuse copy-copy people. Na now day break abi? I thought Arisetv everyday interview can get you 200billion votes?

Everything they accused Tinubu or his wife of doing,they are now engaing in it. Wont be surprise if we start seeing Peter obi's son hosting youth walk all of a sudden like Seyi Tinubu. grin cheesy

Even with the Amateur husband in appearance. They still couldnt pull 30 women-crowd even after 25million naira mobilisation fund as usual.

Look at pictures of real first lady, Remi Tinubu real-doings below. Khaaki can never be leather. You can only have Aba-made
you lack wisdom , pray you get it.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Dreelz0330: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Now Obidient have built a dedicated forum for themselves and rest of Nigeria....amazing stuff
NwaScore44241: OBidients are taking over everything.

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

YOU NO WISE AT ALL. DEM JUST DEY PACK AM GIVE YOU WOTOWOTO SINCE YESTERDAY.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Soulseeker0156: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over
Fkj202129: The monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Demolakay: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Frustrating don wan finish dis one���.
Pls becareful, frustration fit make person enta street ooo!!
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by leksymaxy61: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them.....as e dey pain them...e dey sweet us
AgentGoat67: So many norms are changing...OBidients are truly ready to salvage Nigeria

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Peter Obi is the chosen one
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Felixabel(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Make you nor die of heart attack oo, suffering and smiling urchin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by 81HECTORS(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
I hope this is a town hall different from ..... .....
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Bridget95(f): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

cry blood.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by xevove2061: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Everything they accused Tinubu or his wife of doing,they are now engaging in it. Wont be surprising if we start seeing Peter obi's son hosting youth walk all of a sudden like Seyi Tinubu. grin cheesy

A townhall, different from buhlaba..
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by CSTRR: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
These women were there on their own volition.

They were not threatened with lose of livelihood like a presidential candidate we know.

Lessons would be learnt in February.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by ebufa: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Olaniyi shey en pain you?

dis treacherous afonjas and their kettle lips sef!!
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by ZamaniT: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Everything they accused Tinubu or his wife of doing,they are now engaging in it. Wont be surprising if we start seeing Peter obi's son hosting youth walk all of a sudden like Seyi Tinubu. grin cheesy

E pain this one

Hahahahahahaha

Babablulu lulu blululu

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by CSTRR: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Btw, I saw a video where tinubu was "testing" the mic with his tongue.

Lol.
Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Elmone1484: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
They have some nice features that are not here on NL
Teejay1386: NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by CSTRR: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
How can you be supporting a candidate that is testing a microphone with his tongue.?
How?
And you say you go school?

Dem suppose analyse the quality of the breasts milk many of his supporters drank as a baby.

Their brain was not fully developed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives Town Hall Meeting With Women by Gucciblog: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Vixlot:
Not impressive

We are not talking about comedy show Urchin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Tinubu's Bill Seeking Special Grants For Lagos / The Moment Buhari Arrived Eko Theater In His Presidential Mercedes S-class / Shehu Sani Name Missing As Mass Exodus Hits APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.