Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Ensure Wards Resume, ABU Says As Lectures Begin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ensure Wards Resume, ABU Says As Lectures Begin (247 Views)

FGC Kwali Directs Parents To Evacuate Wards Over Fear Of Terror Attack / I Remain UNILAG VC - Ogundipe Says As Details Emerge Of Why He Was Sacked / "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ensure Wards Resume, ABU Says As Lectures Begin by Jatuski: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lectures for all undergraduate students of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria have commenced in earnest in line with the revised academic calendar for the 2021/2022 academic session approved by the Senate of the university.

A statement made available by the Public Affairs Directorate,
Office of the Vice-Chancellor,
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, dated Tuesday January 3, 2023, said that only a few students turned out for lectures in all the places visited same day by top management staff of the University, including Deans, Directors, and the Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Kabiru Bala.

However, a good number of students were seen attending lectures in the Faculty of Law at Kongo Campus of the University.

The Director, Directorate of Academic Planning and Monitoring, Prof. Bello Mukhtar was sighted visiting lecture halls all over the University to ensure classes begin in line with the revised academic calendar.

The Dean, Faculty of Arts, Prof. A.A. Liman; Dean, Faculty of Life Sciences Prof. Nasiru Shuaibu; and Dean, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, Prof. Wilson O. Hamman, who went round their respective faculties to monitor the situation, found no students on ground.

"The University Management hereby implores parents, guardians, and other stakeholders to ensure that their wards return to school immediately," it said.

(1) (Reply)

How To Play Papa’s Freezeria / 6 Tips To Write A Brilliant Academic Research / Delta State College Of Health Technology Releases 2023/2024 Admission Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.