Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,318 members, 7,900,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:06 PM

Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream (15965 Views)

Lagos Guard Swindles Boss N80m After Hypnotizing Him With Spiritual Powers / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Kidnapper Forced To Wake Girl Up After Hypnotizing Her For Rituals. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
faceland:

I pity the person that sleep besides him in prison (worried he doesn't have another dream).
grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
MrPOTUS:
Later, one person here go say witchcraft/juju no exist, no be case of witchcraft be this guy matter like dis??
No
It is poverty+hunger+mosquito (malaria)+unhygienic residence+frustration
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Kei144(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Klington:
So many depressed lunatics in Nigeria these days.

God help us.

It's not mere lunacy. There's actually something to what the young man stated as reason for killing his father; it's just that lack of exposure made him take a wrong action. Some parents are agents of darkness and they do ruin their children's lives through occultism. If the young man had sufficient exposure, he would have looked for Holy Spirit filled deliverance minister to deliver him.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Kei144(m): 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

No

You are lucky that you have enlightened parents who don't dabble into witchcraft. You don't know what agents of darkness could do.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Moneyboyz: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is the aftereffects of superstition, religion and the influence of stupid people in your life.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by DKM123: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
To born boy pikin dey fear me.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Codes151(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wrong move.

If na by this, I for kill my uncle n him children plenty
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Josephkabila12: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igboland again
akwa-ibom nor be ibo land
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Cullinane: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is one of the reasons I can't marry from this area. No matter how fine or educated the person is. In 2023, and people are still believing all these nonsense.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by daygee12: 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Roboto11:
Akwa ibom too believe in witchcraft and sorcery.

It's too much for them, always accusing people of witch craft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by obotematics: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Check well, pastorprenuers, prophetprenuers, blue belters at work.
Ndi Ara, ndi potty potty
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Babastrong(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obi's people (zombies).
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by MrPOTUS: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

No

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Glead(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Inheritance in the picture for sure !!!
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Iykoto86(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karlovych:
To slap you dey hungry me i swear.Na Igbo man matter go kill you lass lass
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Abicarrick: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karlovych:

This one lacks sense... When has akwa ibom turned to Igbo land
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by thisisit: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
He should have killed the father in dream.. Not in real life.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Melodydoctor: 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
MrPOTUS:
Later, one person here go say witchcraft/juju no exist, no be case of witchcraft be this guy matter like dis??
Depression and mental problem is playing out here rather than juju.
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by EbenezerTriumph: 1:48am On Jan 05, 2023
Passionate888:
Akwa Ibom state and killing of supposed witches and wizards
sharap
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by EbenezerTriumph: 1:51am On Jan 05, 2023
SeriouslySense:
This is very senseless, sometimes dreams are manifestation of your deep thoughts or deep fears, which you could have imagined and gravitated to, because you attached to some idea, you can dream it.

For example if you are suspicious of someone, you will dream and your mind will make you see, what you are thinking, which is not necessarily the truth, so it becomes like a mirror, to your thoughts and your weaknesses, or your strength and your potential.

grin grin grin grin For a highly superstitious community, it can show how suspicious they are of each other and they begin to kill themselves, after they have seen a reflection of their suspicion.
kindly explain the attached picture
Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by Angelacruz: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Roboto11:
Akwa ibom too believe in witchcraft and sorcery.
You are very right,I am from Akwa Ibom n I have witnessed this before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream by SeriouslySense(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2023
You can tell me please.
EbenezerTriumph:
kindly explain the attached picture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bar Manager Sets His 13-Year Old Attendant On Fire For Allegedly Stealing N1500 / Woman Kidnaps Sister’s Daughter Over N30,000 (photos) / Enugu Government Official Assaults Church Workers At Winners Chapel

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.