Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,064 members, 7,883,690 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

Some Womens' Unstable View: Alex And Fancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Womens' Unstable View: Alex And Fancy (307 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / #bbnaija: Alex And Tobi did it again (Video) / Bbnaija: Leo Need Advice On Which To Give His Heart Btw Alex And Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Womens' Unstable View: Alex And Fancy by ebubeson: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fancy broke up, you called Alex gay...

Fancy apologized, you enjoyed the apology and probably wanted the union back...You also ignored the gay issue and didn't bring it up again.

Alex unfollowed fancy and fancy replied back in anger, then you probably started calling him gay again...

If Alex had complied with Fancy's apology and allowed the relationship to work again, will you still call him gay?
Re: Some Womens' Unstable View: Alex And Fancy by flokii: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Alex Ekubo should forget about the lady.. girls yapa.
Gone are the day when women blackmail guys and get away with it. Now if you do anyhow, you see anyhow.

(1) (Reply)

I Heard You Can Never Find An Igbo Muslim / Avatar 2 (2023) — Full Movie / Prinx Emmanuel – Ifunanya Ft. Limoblaze MP3 | Audio Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.