Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,741 members, 7,979,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:33 AM

Fans Express Shock As Tiwa Savage Is Spotted At Local Market - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Express Shock As Tiwa Savage Is Spotted At Local Market (2148 Views)

“Why Is Wizkid So Lean?” – Fans Express Concern Over Wizkid’s Health / Omoni Oboli Reacts As Tiwa Savage Looks Cute In New Photo / Fans React As Tiwa Savage Rocks Sleeveless Top: "A Bra Would Have Been Better" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Express Shock As Tiwa Savage Is Spotted At Local Market by ExclusiveBet: 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Top Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has sparked reactions online after she was spotted shopping at a local market in Ghana.

The award-winning songstress, for the past few days has been having the time of her life in the West African nation as she goes on an exploration of the countryside.

Tiwa went to Ghana with her son, Jamil, Davido’s baby mama, Sophia Momodu and her daughter, Imade Adeleke as part of an initiative termed Beyond the Return.

The songwriter decided to visit Nima market after entertaining fans at the just concluded Afrochella.

She donned a casual fluffy white top and jeans while strolling through a section of the market notable for selling herbal medicine.

It was gathered that after getting some items at the market, Tiwa savage and her family went on a movie date in the plush apartment she lodged.

This stirred divergent reactions as some were surprised while others noted that she is a human who can visit any market regardless of her social status.

only for him to see his wife alight with loads of provision.

According to him, she runs a tailoring establishment and it is the money she has been contributing from her shop since the beginning of the year that she used to buy the items.

He explained that she made him realise all the goodies was for their family to celebrate this Christmas season.

He expressed shock over what his wife did because he had been thinking of how to make the festive season a memorable one.

@iamKristil prayed for his woman and others like her who do similar things for their family.

Sharing a photo of the food stuff, he wrote; ”I dey parlour dey watch tv, I hear keke sound for our domot, my mind think say them bring cement for my Landlord wey dey build house. Next thing i hear na my wife voice, calling me.

People of God!! I went downstairs, na weytin this woman buy for Christmas be this. She say na money she don dey contribute from her shop from January she use buy them. I’m in total shock…. Son of man wey don dey reason how this Christmas wan be. Oh God!! I nearly cry…. May God bless us all with wonderful women.”
Re: Fans Express Shock As Tiwa Savage Is Spotted At Local Market by kilimanjaro(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2023
She should come and shop at oshodi market...
Re: Fans Express Shock As Tiwa Savage Is Spotted At Local Market by We4all: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
She is close to Sophia. She is friends with Davido's sister, Sharon. Sharon hates Sophia. What an entanglement!
Re: Fans Express Shock As Tiwa Savage Is Spotted At Local Market by meobizy(f): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
She is human. Sometimes person go need buy something him/herself.

(1) (Reply)

Nigel Barker: America's Sexiest Reality TV Judge / I Lied, Jim Iyke Is Not Fraudulent – Ex Girlfriend / Singer Stuns Tv Audience As She Whips Off Green Wig To Reveal Hairless Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.