Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,774 members, 7,969,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

ASUU Protests As FG Withholds Union Dues - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Protests As FG Withholds Union Dues (12559 Views)

WAEC Releases 2021 Results, Withholds 10.9% Results / WAEC Withholds SSCE Results Of 215,149 Candidates / ASUU Strike Will Continue As Long As FG Withholds Our Salaries - Ogunyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Protests As FG Withholds Union Dues by CUMIN: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2023
Geoabeeys:

Sometimes reading comments on NL do make me laugh because some of you guys just read for reading sake and not to comprehend or even read and get the fact out of it. I'm very sure you didn't base your conclusion on the whole article because if you do, you will definitely include the last part of it in your conclusion

Why didn't ASUU submit her own audited report.
Re: ASUU Protests As FG Withholds Union Dues by GGirll: 11:40am On Jan 04, 2023
I don't pity ASUU. God punish them well well. Wicked idiots calling themselves intellectuals.
Re: ASUU Protests As FG Withholds Union Dues by Lifestone(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
HitSong:

Honestly, you lack wisdom and common sense...
I bet you be ha boe key.
I'm sure you are part of ASUU, bunch of selfish individuals who could not reason beyond self like the politicians. We the parent and the youth bears the brunt of this selfish ego trips between the irresponsible government officials and the arrogant ASUU who shut the University for 8months!
Re: ASUU Protests As FG Withholds Union Dues by aestake: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lifestone:

ASUU is lawless and arrogant
And FG is cool ...and you're not having water supply and electricity, no road and no peace too.
Re: ASUU Protests As FG Withholds Union Dues by Lifestone(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
aestake:

And FG is cool ...and you're not having water supply and electricity, no road and no peace too.
Am no friend of the government, that's why I'm surprised the lack of intellectual tacts from the so call Professors who teaches negotiation, psychology etc in the University.
The only approach this ASUU people have is only one way, strike!!!
I would have done better than this clueless ASUU, who shut University for 8months
Re: ASUU Protests As FG Withholds Union Dues by aestake: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lifestone:

Am no friend of the government, that's why I'm surprised the lack of intellectual tacts from the so call Professors who teaches negotiation, psychology etc in the University.
The only approach this ASUU people have is only one way, strike!!!
I would have done better than this clueless ASUU, who shut University for 8months
Drop your alternative here.
Re: ASUU Protests As FG Withholds Union Dues by Lifestone(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
aestake:

Drop your alternative here.
Bro free me jare. I no wan waste my time. The point is that they don't listen to alternatives, I have engaged some of them who are my friends, but it was argument. This is the way want it, let them have it.
Re: ASUU Protests As FG Withholds Union Dues by aestake: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lifestone:

Bro free me jare. I no wan waste my time. The point is that they don't listen to alternatives, I have engaged some of them who are my friends, but it was argument. This is the way want it, let them have it.
toh. Vote you no vote, same old crackers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapping: El-Rufai Suspends Schools Resumption In Kaduna Indefinitely / Delta State University Post Utme 2013/2014 Admission Thread(info,purchases,etc) / We Deserve Exam Area Of Concentration:- Noun Students Cries Out

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.