Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,990 members, 7,876,744 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) (16824 Views)

A Lone Nigerian Stopped A Police Vehicle While He Was Controlling Traffic. / Lastma Officer At Ikeja Axis Dancing While Executing His Duty Excellently / Moving Trailer Without Brake Spotted In Lagos Traffic. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2023
Ok
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by faceLAGOS: 7:06am On Jan 04, 2023
grin

Seeman, chesea, jędi & co @work
grin
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by BigBashiru: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2023
AMI3:

Oyigbo get their own style African get their own style. Even Oyigbo promote nonesense we Africans will still believe that they are right.

My brother if that is what will make the guy to forget his sorry let him do it.

Do u know what it takes to stand on the heat of the sun and control vehicles.
Do u know how many hours that guy have stood there everyday? U will say na him work.

Brother people do certain work in this country because there no job.

You may be a graduate and the guy may be graduate too if I ask both of u to exchange ur position u will not do it.

Bro the street is hot. Let the guy have fun while enjoying his work. Na African style.

I always "dash' guys like him money when ever see.

If u have been in the street u will understand

Na African style yet you want to escape to Europe. Fools every where
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by bibianna(f): 7:15am On Jan 04, 2023
Very contagious moves grin
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by Fedrick100: 7:16am On Jan 04, 2023
BigBashiru:

Very unprofessional. The black man has a long way to go. Lastma dances on duty while police are alcoholics on duty.

Na inferiority complex the worry you
If it was to be a white you will be saying oyinbo no get problem

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by bonnyhope: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2023
Who is playing the music for him
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by Jammy2: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2023
His post is awolowo road towards ikeja city mall. Dancing while controlling traffic is he routine. He could be doing it as exercise. The man is very simple and polite to motorist....
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by danhans(m): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2023
Etranshub:
What is lastma?
LAGOS TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by Ogaga87(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2023
God1000:
This is hilarious, probably dancing his sorrows away.

unprofessional conduct sha

Nothing unprofessional there, Some of us in Lagos are enjoying it

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by countryman13: 7:26am On Jan 04, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
I have never seen him involved in arrest b4. Anytime I am passing he is on duty controlling traffic
I don't think some of these guys doing d dancing thing while controlling traffic have time to arrest offenders. They have a way of sending signal that will make you amend immediately. Same goes with one man mosque junction (after Sheraton junction) in Abj.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2023
gaby:
Eyaaa

Poor guy going innovative in his hustle but energy no dey. Make that guy no go collapse frontal oh...

E get the kind truck wey go zoom pass that guy now the wind go carry this guys drop for the next interaction.... grin
Na truck with supersonic speed be that oo. Make I check if Russians don bring the truck from lab
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by God1000(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2023
Ogaga87:

Nothing unprofessional there, Some of us in Lagos are enjoying it
Lol, I hope you will stand with him when he will face disciplinary panel
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by AMI3(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2023
BigBashiru:

Na African style yet you want to escape to Europe. Fools every where

How old are u? I don't know how they raised u but don't be quick to always insult people because somebody doesn't agree with your submission. We are here for fun.

Always learn to take things easy.

Nigeria is my country anybody can travel anywhere provided you have good intentions.

I love my country so much and I can not place any country above any other country.

Our ladies are the best

Our men are the best
Our food are the best
Our atmosphere is the best.

I love my fatherland and Nigeria is my father's land.

What ever style they are living is theirs. As long as what he is doing doesn't affect anybody. I am okay.

I don't dream of going to foreign to worship anybody but to learn.

They are not the we Africans are the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 7:31am On Jan 04, 2023
undecided

What song is he dancing to....some Nigerians attitude to work leaves a lot to be desired.

That man needs psychological evaluation, traffic control is a serious business and should be devoid of ridicule, caricature or this sort of mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by Aguiyimba(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
I have never seen him involved in arrest b4. Anytime I am passing he is on duty controlling traffic

He is a fun guy masses go dey tip am always.
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by Pastoshizzy(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2023
post=119690653:
Do whatever makes you happy in life.

You

Only

Live

Once.
Bros, that would be grilled bbq. If you can make it happen, it would be 'manna' from heaven and you will be a medium of blessing (thank GOD for courier delivery). Just say the word.
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by Aguiyimba(m): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2023
BigBashiru:
Unprofessionalism and unseriosness everywhere....the Blackman still has a long way to go....

Bad belle no go Kee you. Person no go enjoy him work again?
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by mediclife1987(m): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2023
Bvlgari:
LASTMA officer spotted dancing while controlling traffic cheesy

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm-owTLpWXt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40-ibFLvX74

If you like dance galala from now till another new year, nothing for you.

This year na red eye for everybody.

Olori di ori eh mu.

Na all man for himself...
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by ObongIdeas: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2023
Na alausa junction d guy dey before Allen

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by ThothHermes: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2023
post=119690660:

Lyrics lori gangan.... wink
Why did you have to put that picture Very weird human being. undecided
That Moh247 guy is trying to unseat you as the chief zombie of Nairaland. Up your game.
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by Moneyboyz: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2023
I don't know how much it will cost this zoo government to install solar powered traffic lights and put two to three officers in a nice air conditioned powered good car to monitor and enforce the law if anyone breaks traffic rules.
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by Nostring: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2023
mediclife1987:

If you like dance galala from now till another new year, nothing for you.

This year na red eye for everybody.

Olori di ori eh mu.

Na all man for himself...
na for you and your family year go red for.. undecided
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by cunny88(m): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2023
It's a strategy they adopt in posh areas to get cash gifts from motorists, the one before alausa made about 5k in less than an hour we were stopped by.
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by smithclito: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2023
Atarakpa:
Will this stop him from arresting traffic offender tomorrow?......

I pass by this officer on a daily basses sometimes 4-5 times aday .I can tell to the best of my knowledge he does not involve in arrest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2023
He enjoys his work I guess
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by okewumi: 8:27am On Jan 04, 2023
Nija will not post the one that is extorting money from them, jumping on their vehicle.

I know a lasma in isheri-magodo that dances sometimes. The guy is very caring, lovely and does his job professionally. He greets you and say hi to you children while controlling traffic.
I have met some around that area that carries iron to arrest you with slight mistake

Not all of them are bad. I have to dash him new year gift when l see him at Berger side
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by GenderMix: 8:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Atarakpa:
Will this stop him from arresting traffic offender tomorrow?......

Such people hardly arrest , rather they'll caution you and give you proper direction. The man has always been stationed on awolowo way/Allen junction and it's fun watching him. Very healthy lifestyle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by bimbophor: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
That LATMA official is highly intoxicated. Know this and have peace.

This I have seen.
That’s not true, this is my regular route daily, that’s his style of controlling traffic and I have never seen him arrest vehicles anyhow, instead he would correct you.
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by Kajaard: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2023
ThothHermes:
Why did you have to put that picture Very weird human being. undecided
That Moh247 guy is trying to unseat you as the chief zombie of Nairaland. Up your game.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by izubext007: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2023
Power of mkpu mmirri
Re: LASTMA Officer Spotted Dancing While Controlling Traffic (Video, Pictures) by Doctortyre: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2023
This man should be given the best service man in lastma, He's always happy doing his duty, Have never see him arresting any vehicle.. God bless him
Bvlgari:
LASTMA officer spotted dancing while controlling traffic cheesy

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm-owTLpWXt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40-ibFLvX74

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Rail Will Begin Operations In January 2019 – FG / Stranded Nigerians Arrive The Country From Libya. Photos / Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.