Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally (13755 Views)

PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback / Suspected Thugs Disrupt Pro-atiku Meeting In Rivers / Atiku Reacts To Election Postponement, Says PDP Plans Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Deltafirstson:
Men supporting Atiku Abubakar in oyo state is enough for him.
Let him Makinde openly declare for Tinubu na.

How many of the men supporting Atiku in Oyo state do you know? Do you know the kind of person Wole Oyelese is? Do you know the antecedents of Jumoke Akinjide, a woman who bears her father's name at her time of life? Do you even know Femi Babalola?
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Willie2015: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2023
Faber:
PDP and Atiku messed up the day they allowed Peter Obi decamped...they are wasting Atiku's stolen money

You are right...
PDP had over 11m votes in the last election...
And yet PDP failed to build on that success...
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2023
ScamHunter:
Storm in a teacup. I don't trust any Yoruba politician not to betray. I once had regard for two Yoruba men, Fayose and Femi Fani Kayode finally they acted true to the saying...This one may still drop out. That's why I'm curious and skeptical about something.

Fayose has never left the PDP. He has been with the party all through. He is also a very close ally of Wike. As for FFK, that one is a glutton always looking for his next meal ticket.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by seunjungle1(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2023
Nobody can deny him, he has been given already. You don't need to panic for the problem is not yours but ours and God already answered our prayers on Makinde.
No Jupiter can stop us, come next month we won already.

On Asiwaju and Makinde mandate we stand gidigba,
We are movement!

HenryThegreat1:
Makinde is just wasting his time.
It might end up denying himself second term ticket.
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Indispensable85(m): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2023
Atiku's ambition is dead on arrival
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by dalass(f): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2023
ScamHunter:
Storm in a teacup. I don't trust any Yoruba politician not to betray. I once had regard for two Yoruba men, Fayose and Femi Fani Kayode finally they acted true to the saying...This one may still drop out. That's why I'm curious and skeptical about something.

You trust ANY Politician from your tribe
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Theoarhics: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2023
God1000:
It is expected na since he's at variance with Atiku

There's no strong opposition candidate for the forthcoming gubernatorial election in Oyo state, so makinde will likely win again

The pro Atiku group may decide to support the APC candidate. Eye for an eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by ScamHunter: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2023
dalass:

You trust ANY Politician from your tribe

No... though they don't go betraying their type
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by dalass(f): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2023
ScamHunter:

No... though they don't go betraying their type

They are all betrayers. Trust ANY Politician at your own peril. They do ANYTHING to stay relevant and for position at the expense of the people they lead... They are ALL self-serving people
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by ScamHunter: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2023
PussyMiners:

Osu pig.
But you have regard for the hordes of judases masqurading as politicians dotting your red mud land .
From the unstable Peter Obi to Umahi and Co
The joke is on you

This boy with diseased mind again. How is your mommy? Hope she's aware your schizophrenia is advancing...
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by abimbola74(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Exactly , he should be more concerned about his second term but he is digging his own grave himself
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by ScamHunter: 10:01am On Jan 04, 2023
lansile:

One big betrayal was a vice presidential aspirant under PDP last election, how come the same person is contesting against his principal now? If Yorubas are betrayal, tell us what flatty is.

As an Afonja, you won't know the meaning of betrayal na
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by PussyMiners: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2023
ScamHunter:

This boy with diseased mind again. How is your mommy? Hope she's aware your schizophrenia is advancing...
Schizophrenia is your family heritage.
You come from the lineage of mad people grin grin
Is that the reason you are projecting your family affliction on innocent nairalanders grin cheesy
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by PussyMiners: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2023
Jogs1900:

I like your response baje...Yorubas in Cotonou, Brazil, Togo, Nigeria are one...They will be accommodated and settled first in the south west Nigeria before someone from south eastern Nigeria.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2023
makun01:
Atiku dey one chance oo
This in house crisis between him this G5 group will surely affect him, moreover it’s not that atiku is widely accepted like that
Atiku that is not loyal to anyone wants people to be loyal to him based on say wetin? Has Atiku ever put himself on the line for anybody? by March now he will vanish to Dubai after losing not caring about his followers and their campaign yet he wants people to be loyal to him blindly. He better wake up. He's not an anointed prince or anybody. Tinubu works for almost anybody despite how big he is. He even worked to help clowns like Ize-Iyamu Atiku will never do that
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by pat077: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2023
JuanDeDios:

I see. I also guess he can easily get away with supporting the Jagaban, unlike the other four.
none of the other four are contesting for governor, I don't see how they will tell their supporters to vote for Apc for president and vote for pdp for senate when their election is same day. They will be the loser.
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

Baba, Makinde will be the first Governor elect to be announced on election day, Oyo State is 95% for him, Atiku will be the loser.
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2023
seguno2:

You dey mind that political neophyte.
He should go and find out how NRC of Baba no regret Otedola won Lagos in 1992.

Because you don't know Oyo Politics, Makinde will be announced before 6Pm on election day. Oyo believe in what they see and nit what they are promised, know this, know peace.
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by garfield1: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2023
pat077:
If I dey around, I for join them, collect their money and vote against them. I'm sure most of those mobilizing people won't vote for Atiku for president

Who will they vote for
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by garfield1: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2023
seanwilliam:
lol , I don’t take sides in politics o, but I can bet my balls, as of today in oyo state, no one can compete makinde this coming election o.

He’ll get 85% of people vote,
Infact he’s the most popular, he did well too.

How many will tinubu get
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by garfield1: 11:19am On Jan 04, 2023
Okealaaye:

How many of the men supporting Atiku in Oyo state do you know? Do you know the kind of person Wole Oyelese is? Do you know the antecedents of Jumoke Akinjide, a woman who bears her father's name at her time of life? Do you even know Femi Babalola?

Atiku will get 30% in Oyo.junoke is as stubborn as an egba
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by garfield1: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2023
1ND3S7R4C71BL3:

Baba, Makinde will be the first Governor elect to be announced on election day, Oyo State is 95% for him, Atiku will be the loser.

Atiku will get 40% in oyo
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by seanwilliam(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2023
garfield1:

How many will tinubu get
I can’t say.
But I’m very sure of oyo gubernatorial election.
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by koresh: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2023
I dope cap for this little message of yours.

uote author=makun01 post=119691475]Atiku dey one chance oo
This in house crisis between him this G5 group will surely affect him, moreover it’s not that atiku is widely accepted like that[/quote]
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by garfield1: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2023
seanwilliam:
I can’t say.
But I’m very sure of oyo gubernatorial election.

That means obi or atiku can win oyo
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by seanwilliam(m): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2023
garfield1:

That means obi or atiku can win oyo

Anything is possible in election ..
Whoever wins , make dem sha do good,
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by saysugar(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
and does he care? U see not every polician are so greedy,makinde ambition is to become a governor and he is a principle man,he will remain on his word even if he lose re-election,he believe what he has done for oyo people is enough to vote him,it's up to oyo people if they really want another good term ,makinde is already a successful man before becoming governor only we in Ibadan knows him well
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by Babastrong(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=bonnyhope post=119691399]And he is contesting under PDP

He just de follow Wike foolishly[ Politicians do not reason and plan like you. Politics is a melancholic game of chess. ]
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by omoredia: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
deeva2:

Emeka rest, Tinubu is your next president..

U go soon taste mic angry grin angry
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by omoredia: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
CUMIN:

obi failed us in Anambra

Are u not a failure?
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by OmoOdua3: 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Like they say, all Politics is local. Some People just go online to type rubbish without understanding the Local Politics of the Place they are commenting about.

Seyi Makinde is, by far, the best Governor of the State since its Creation. To find anybody close to him, you will have to go back to the Military Governors of the 60s and 70s. GSM (Governor Seyi Mankinde) as he is fondly called, is not your Regular Nigerian Politician. This Guy is one of the few Ones that actually came into Politics for Public Service, and not for Self Enrichment.
Ad far back as 10 - 15 years ago (he is currently under 55), he was always giving annual Student Scholarships of tens of millions of Naira. He was already a renowned Philanthropist at a very young Age.
His Asset Declaration with the Code of Conduct Bureau was 50 Billion (yes Billion, not Million) Naira at the start of his tenure in 2019.

He has governed extremely well - the Whole of Oyo State has been one big Construction Site for the past 4 years, with many Projects having been completed already, and many nearly completed. Teachers are being recruited continuously and being paid on time, Pensioners are joyful again (the huge backlog of unpaid Pensions and Gratuities left by Previous Governments, especially his Predecessor is almost completely cleared up), Civil Servants are regularly paid on time. And most importantly, Traders are happy because Workers have the ability to make Purchases.

So for all those saying he is just following Wike stupidly, what they are seeing is a Man who can win under any Party's Name (at this very Point, he needs neither PDP nor APC for reelection).

His Governance is doing the Campaigning for him. It is the Assurance of People's Support and Coming Votes that is making GSM very confident. Most importantly, his Party Members, especially in Oyo State know this. This is why they can't rebel against him - because If they do, they will be doomed.
If Independent Candidacy were allowed in Nigeria's Politics, GSM`s reelection would be a Landslide Victory even as an Independent Candidate.
Re: Makinde Absent As Oyo PDP Plans Pro-atiku Rally by deji68: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Well, overconfidence dey kill at Times... Oyo state is dicey when it comes to eletions. If he Lose im eye go clear . cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unverified: Justice Ugo Resigns, Citing Demands To 'kneecap' Democracy. / Ondo APC Primaries: Oke Kicks, Abraham Concedes, Akeredolu Sues For Peace / Anambra: Man Arrested For Inducing Voters Says Money Meant For APGA Party Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.