Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,020 members, 7,949,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Cure Asthma And Other Ailments With Black Seed Oil. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure Asthma And Other Ailments With Black Seed Oil. (234 Views)

Re: Natural Cure For Ailments With The Use Of Roots,Bark And Leaves Of Trees / Causes Of Asthma And Its Top Early Symptoms / How To Cure Asthma For Free Using Herbs - Confirmed & Tested - 100% Effective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure Asthma And Other Ailments With Black Seed Oil. by madaora(f): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2023
Have you ever come across this saying about black seed oil? ''Black seed cures every ailments Except death''.
The first time I came across this statement I just looked at it as an exaggeration of a sales personnel who is marketing a herbal product. But after my Dad's encounter with successful herbal treatment of foot sores (cos of diabetes) my opinion on herbal medicine changed from unbelieve to believing in the wonderful potency in herbal medicines

I have been doing research on some herbs to confirm their healing properties to the body.
One of such herbs is BLACK SEED OIL, my husband used it consistently for a period of 4 months since then the Asthma has gone. He has not encounter any asthmatic attack for the past 7months to the glory of God.
This wonderful herbal oil has made him to enjoy good health to the fullest, now he doesn't need Ventolin, injections or any other medications. This is a condition he suffered for more than 30yrs of his life.
Black seed oil also help in the treatment of other ailments e.g high BP, blood circulation, high cholesterol, prevention of heart attack, relief of pains in sickle cell anaemia, bronchitis, cancer, menstrual pains and many other ailments.
Have it in mind herbal treatment is a gradual process and you must be patient to achieve the desired results
Pls if you know anyone suffering from Asthma or Bronchitis let them know that they can use Black seed oil to overcome it just like my husband did. Please ensure you use original black seed oil extract, because some oil are more powerful than other depending on how it is processed.
The herbal oil can be use for children from the age of 8 upwards
Caution :
Not not be used by pregnant women, nursing mothes and those who have transplanted organs.
Chat me up for effective use and dosage.
Call :07025653738
WhatsApp: +2348095927126

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men And Women, Avoid These 5 Mistakes While Choosing Someone You Will Marry / How To Dispose Of Common Stuff At Home? / Reduce High Blood Pressure In 5 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.