Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,920 members, 7,949,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

I Was Not Involved In Obasanjo’s Second Niger Bridge Groundbreaking Ceremony - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Was Not Involved In Obasanjo’s Second Niger Bridge Groundbreaking Ceremony (170 Views)

The Art Hall; The Groundbreaking NFT Project You Need To See / Pls Don't Get Involved With Access Capital Investment. They Scammed Me Yesterday / Buhari Is Working. See The New Look Of The 2nd Niger Bridge.( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Not Involved In Obasanjo’s Second Niger Bridge Groundbreaking Ceremony by Newsfrica: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Obi of Onitsha, His Majesty, Nnaemeka Achebe, has reacted to the claim of Nigerian Presidency that he was involved in sod turning ceremony for the Second Niger Bridge during the first term of former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Achebe said there was no such ceremony in Obasanjo’s first term that he attended.

Read More>>
https://www.primebusiness.africa/i-was-not-involved-in-obasanjos-second-niger-bridge-groundbreaking-ceremony-achebe-tells-presidency/

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Kindle Publishing Explained.learn How To Make $100-$500 Monthly On Amazon / Tgkcjkj!!! / How To Survive Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.