Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,647 members, 7,965,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:06 PM

OPINION: After My Nigerian Tour, Tinubu Will Surely Win 2023 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: After My Nigerian Tour, Tinubu Will Surely Win 2023 Elections (477 Views)

See Why LP Will Surely Win / See how Peter Obi Will surely Win. He wins even "Kano", Borno and "Lagos" / Atiku Will Surely Win This Areas Of Rivers State!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: After My Nigerian Tour, Tinubu Will Surely Win 2023 Elections by undisputedKOC: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
Guys at this point I have to tell you that it is INEVITABLE Tinubu will become the next president of Nigeria after Buhari.

After touring the entire country for months now, I can emphatically, confidently and boldly declare that these are the following States that Tinubu will win by huge margins:

Kano
Kaduna
Katsina
Borno
Gombe
Adamawa
Kogi
Jigawa
Kebbi
Kwara
Niger
Lagos
Ondo
Ogun
Oyo
Osun
Ekiti
Yobe
Zamfara
Bauchi

These are the other states Tinubu will surely win over 25% votes cast:

Cross River
Rivers
Delta
Edo
Bayelsa
Benue
Plateau

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OPINION: After My Nigerian Tour, Tinubu Will Surely Win 2023 Elections by undisputedKOC: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
As you can see the 5%ers remain inconsequential in the scheme of political power in Nigeria. Horrifying
heartbreak is awaiting some people by February undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPINION: After My Nigerian Tour, Tinubu Will Surely Win 2023 Elections by Jymsyno: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Goodluck to you
Re: OPINION: After My Nigerian Tour, Tinubu Will Surely Win 2023 Elections by Jogs1900: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Guys at this point I have to tell you that it is INEVITABLE Tinubu will become the next president of Nigeria after Buhari.

After touring the entire country for months now, I can emphatically, confidently and boldly declare that these are the following States that Tinubu will win by huge margins:

Kano
Kaduna
Katsina
Borno
Gombe
Adamawa
Kogi
Jigawa
Kebbi
Kwara
Niger
Lagos
Ondo
Ogun
Oyo
Osun
Ekiti
Yobe
Zamfara
Bauchi

Cross River
Rivers
Delta
Edo
Bayelsa
Benue
Plateau
He may get up to 25% in Imo and Ebonyi too

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPINION: After My Nigerian Tour, Tinubu Will Surely Win 2023 Elections by technicallyrich(m): 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
undisputedKOC:

Kano
Kaduna
Katsina
Borno
Gombe
Adamawa
Kogi
Jigawa
Kebbi
Kwara
Niger
Lagos
Ondo
Ogun
Oyo
Osun
Ekiti
Yobe
Zamfara
Bauchi

Cross River
Rivers
Delta
Edo
Bayelsa
Benue
Plateau
Then we're will atiku and kwankwaso so win.
So all cowordly yoru bad fake mudslims will vote a togolese theiff and condemned kriminal then northerners won't vote for their own and Christians won't vote their brother obi.
The only place you have been touring are the Toyota of yoru bad fake Mudslims girls that don't wash their pantt and mess loudly every time after eaten pepperish trashh they call good.
Re: OPINION: After My Nigerian Tour, Tinubu Will Surely Win 2023 Elections by PureMe01: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
technicallyrich:

Then we're will atiku and kwankwaso so win.
So all cowordly yoru bad fake mudslims will vote a togolese theiff and condemned kriminal then northerners won't vote for their own and Christians won't vote their brother obi.
The only place you have been touring are the Toyota of yoru bad fake Mudslims girls that don't wash their pantt and mess loudly every time after eaten pepperish trashh they call good.

Leave them to their dreams grin grin
Re: OPINION: After My Nigerian Tour, Tinubu Will Surely Win 2023 Elections by Odin13: 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Says a Yoruba man that has never left his enclave

Touring Nigeria in his dreams

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu In The Morning, Atiku At Night. Politicians Queuing Behind Atiku / This Recent Viral Video Of "Buhari" Dancing Will Make You Smile (Pix/Vid) / Peter Obi In Bauchi As Mammoth Crowd Receive Him (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.