Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,023 members, 7,949,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

What Are The Best Music To Listen To This January? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are The Best Music To Listen To This January? (235 Views)

The Top Artists Majorly Involved In The Promotion Of Nigerian Music To The World / Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World / 5 Ways To Market Your Music To New Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Music To Listen To This January? by bprince00: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hello guys, happy new year, and I hope you're still having a nice time at home just like me. I got bored and was looking out for the best music list to listen to and dance to.
I came across many songs but am already used to them, so I came across this lovely lowkey and dancehall mixtape by a Nigerian disc jockey.

It was so good, and the risk jockey actually added a few unforgettable old tracks to the mix, which made it very lovely and interesting. I decided not to hear it alone, so I want to share it with you guys.

Am using the Audiomack app to play music, and that's where I came across this mixtape; you can check it out to download and listen on either you're using audiomack or not.

Happy New Year once again, Nairalanders.
STREAM AND DOWNLOAD IT HERE FAMZ!

(1) (Reply)

Salosmusic / Music Tour Concert & Marketing Deal / List Of Latest Music Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.