Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/01/2023 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/01/2023 (206 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/01/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/01/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY JANUARY 5TH 2023

THEME: LEARN FROM THE WORD OF GOD

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/01/2023
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/01/2023 by dallyemmy: 5:19am On Jan 05, 2023
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Thursday, January 5, 2023) - Learn From The Word of God

Prayer Points

1.Thank You, my Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; and, for Your purpose and pleasure.

2.Thank You, Father, for sending Your word, Jesus, to me, and for the grace to believe in Him, that I may not perish.

3.Thank You, Father, for giving us the scripture by inspiration, for reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

5.Lord show me Your ways and teach me Your paths, in Jesus name.

6.Father, please, empower me with the grace, to show myself as a workman that will not be ashamed, rightly dividing Your word, in Jesus name.

7.Father, whenever I study the bible, help me to look out for new things to learn and to apply in marriage, business, career, ministry and other aspects of life, in Jesus name.

8.Father, please, perfect me through Your word and let me be thoroughly furnished, unto all good works, in Jesus name.

9.Father, please, make me not only the hearer of Your words, but also the doer, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thfo you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Kill Pride / Nigerian Youths: Breaking National Spells / (1). What To Do To Remember Your Dreams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.