Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,184 members, 7,910,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:32 PM

Binary Options - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options (288 Views)

Best Binary Options Trading with Proven strategies / Welcome Deposit Bonus And Binary Options Bonus All Binary Deposit Bonus / Forex, Stocks Or Binary Options Trading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Binary Options by Legolasix: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
The question of whether or not trading in binary options is regarded as halal has been preventing me from getting started. Anyone who is able to help me knows that they will have my undying gratitude.
Re: Binary Options by MadMaximus(m): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Halal? They are basically haram, according to most interpretations of Sharia law. Just because binary options aren't considered halal doesn't mean you have to stop trading. Those of the Muslim religion may engage in binary options trading and other forms of investing. Islamic trading accounts that adhere to Sharia law are now available via several brokers. Muslim traders who are interested in binary options trading have many choices available to them. If you want to understand how to trade binary options without compromising your morals, you should go to a financial advisor. Always verify with your government is binary trading halal in your area.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Commissioning Due 24th January, 2023. / How To Make 500,000 Naira Per Month For Beginners (affiliate Marketing In N 2023 / IF You Know Any Of These Skills, You Are Sitting On Millions Unknowingly To You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.