Stats: 3,192,905 members, 7,949,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) (3911 Views)

Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Why dey hiding their faces in Kano rally for Tinubu, I just pray he will survive the heart attack from Kano

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by ElSudani: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Why was Psquare singing to an empty stadium?

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Munamoqel: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
post=119712105:
Why dey hiding their faces in Kano rally for Tinubu, I just pray he will survive the heart attack from Kano
if you don't have anything to say keep quiet than postings drafts things after the failed pH rally u now have energy .here is harmattan in Kano now

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Jnkay: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
APC should just forget Kano because they will not win Kano. Mark my word

22 Likes

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by derecho(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kikikiki... Tinubu na stigma

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
ElSudani:
Why was Psquare singing to an empty stadium?
Why are they covering their faces after billions Tinubu wasted mobilising them.

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
APC will always be liars

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by femianski: 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
post=119712105:
Don't you know we are in the harmattan period and the place must be very dusty particularly the North and the crowd will trigger more dust

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by ashacot: 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Why did only 800 people attended Peter Obi Rally in rivers state?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by ElSudani: 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
post=119712258:

You will get your answer on election day when Obi is thoroughly thrashed.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
femianski:

Don't you know we are in the harmattan period and the place must be very dusty particularly the North and the crowd will trigger more dust
You keep deceiving yourself

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Munamoqel: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
femianski:

obidents are idiots that why mumu like ekpa they use their heads steady.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
post=119712105:

You don't have to react to everything bro, leave things for February

Atiku is coming

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
ElSudani:

You will get your answer on election day when Obi is thoroughly thrashed.
I can bet with anything I have that Tinubu will lose in Kano, there is no way Tinubu will win Kwankwaso and Atiku in Kano, Buhari has send another strong massage again to Tinubu, two states in Northwest Kano northern commercial center and Kaduna northern political power capital, that are very important to Tinubu, Buhari didn't show same with his wife, Ganduje is really drilling Tinubu grin

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by JealousCobra(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
And what happened to that evil APC campaigning brooms.

I hardly sight them at campaign venues.

Is it being replaced with Thiefñubu 's cap ??

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lolgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin they are ashamed of the sick dying old man grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Xscape1993(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nobody wants the founder of agberos in Nigeria as president.

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Moh247: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Perhaps the current weather
Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Mandate2023: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Since u have been on nairaland ur post no dey make front page bcoz na stupid things u dey always post grin grin is better to hide face at times that to look foolish grin

Who dey do u never die I swear

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Buhari don use hunger cage them

They are slaves if hunger

If not what will make these be come to a rally of a party that has turned their state to IDP camps

Tomorrow them go dey cry say bokoharam don kill their children finish

Anyways I still want to believe that these are foreigners rented

Because no

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Buhari don use hunger cage them

They are slaves of hunger

If not what will make these people come to a rally of a party that have turned their state to IDP camps

Tomorrow them go dey cry say bokoharam don kill their children finish

Anyways I still want to believe that these are foreigners rented

Because no right thinking person will spend the last 8years of his/her life in this country and would be crazy enough to show support to them

We go soon hear Tory!!!

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by BaddestQueen(f): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Moh247:
Perhaps the current weather
Hahahahaha

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by ItsTutsi(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
oyoyo!! We were really worried about you bro, thank God u are safe.. suicide is not an option!

You shall be well until Feb 25! grin
post=119712105:

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
ItsTutsi:
oyoyo!! We were really worried about you bro, thank God u are safe.. suicide is not an option!

You shall be well until Feb 25! grin

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Villa12(m): 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
post=119712498:

I can bet with anything I have that Tinubu will lose in Kano, there is no way Tinubu will win Kwankwaso and Atiku in Kano, Buhari has send another strong massage again to Tinubu, two states in Northwest Kano northern commercial center and Kaduna northern political power capital, that are very important to Tinubu, Buhari didn't show same with his wife, Ganduje is really drilling Tinubu grin
Chinedu

Just as you promised to bet with your miserable life that Amaechi or Lawan will win APC primary election right?

You later claimed Tinubu bought the delegates with money

Don't you think same TINUBU will buy Nigerians too to win the presidency?

You still wanna bet with your mumu life ba?

Continue February no far again Nwanne

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
Your bed has been reserved for you at Yaba left.

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Image123(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
post=119712105:

We want to offer you a scholarship in one of our prestigious schools after the election to study picturescology. You have the potential for drawing circles on studied pictures to say the most inane things. Send your passport data page and your common entrance certificate to the link for further details.
Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by AntiTerrorist: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
post=119712105:
APC 2k/rally. They are not motivated.

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by Softmirror: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
post=119712498:

WHAT TO HAVE TO BET WITH?! OF COURSE YOU CAN BET. SINCE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE?! grin

Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by jumper524(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
post=119712258:

Bros I know say u never travel. Na harmatt an dey north, places like kano down get serious dust this period. People wear mask more regularly.
Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by TheChameleon: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jnkay:
APC should just forget Kano because they will not win Kano. Mark my word

Says one okor0 Dundee online.

Tinubu is already having nightmares over the foolish predictions of an inconsequential being like you.
Re: Why Are They Rented Crowd Hiding Their Faces In Tinubu Rally In Kano? (APC) by techWriter3: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Why disciplined Psquare singing to an empty stadium

Sit-at-home: This Is Aba In Abia State Today With Massive Compliance - IPOB / We Will Die - Jigawa Man Cries Of Hunger! Blames Hardship On Buhari / Viral Picture: If You Can’t Convince Them, Confuse Them (photo)