Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

The Memoirs Of A Sad Soul! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Memoirs Of A Sad Soul! (298 Views)

A Sad Reality Every Nairalander Should Be Aware Of / A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. / Write A Sad Story In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Memoirs Of A Sad Soul! by Vado2: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Because I don't have anyone I can talk to, I'm so frustrated that maybe just ranting here would help. I've always assumed that I have life figured out, but this is completely beyond my comprehension. I'm having trouble thinking. Everything seems to falling apart. Despite my best efforts, I haven't seen any progress lately. Since my small strand of optimism broke, the year's purported beginning with a new belief has been completely destroyed. Not because I'm depressed or anything, but I lose my mind every day that goes by. I really don’t know where to start from.
Re: The Memoirs Of A Sad Soul! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
It is well.
Re: The Memoirs Of A Sad Soul! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Vado2:
Because I don't have anyone I can talk to, I'm so frustrated that maybe just ranting here would help. I've always assumed that I have life figured out, but this is completely beyond my comprehension. I'm having trouble thinking. Everything seems to falling apart. Despite my best efforts, I haven't seen any progress lately. Since my small strand of optimism broke, the year's purported beginning with a new belief has been completely destroyed. Not because I'm depressed or anything, but I lose my mind every day that goes by. I really don’t know where to start from.
Don't end your life o.
There's more to life.
We are all not having it rosy but determination to excel keeps everyone going. There's light at the end of your tunnel.
Re: The Memoirs Of A Sad Soul! by Vado2: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:
Don't end your life o.
There's more to life.
We are all not having it rosy but determination to excel keeps everyone going. There's light at the end of your tunnel.

I never considered that, but I still find it puzzling how quickly everything went from excellent to awful. I'm at a loss for words.
Re: The Memoirs Of A Sad Soul! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2023
Vado2:

I never considered that, but I still find it puzzling how quickly everything went from excellent to awful. I'm at a loss for words.

If you believe in bible, I fit reference story of Job for you. Do you?
Re: The Memoirs Of A Sad Soul! by Vado2: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sweetplum:

If you believe in bible, I fit reference story of Job for you. Do you?

Yes, I do.
Re: The Memoirs Of A Sad Soul! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Vado2:

Yes, I do.
Reading the book of Job, it made us blv there's hope as long as you are alive. All you want ll still be achieved.
Re: The Memoirs Of A Sad Soul! by Rhymed: 2:28am On Jan 05, 2023
My first reply in this forum

Believe it would be better
Re: The Memoirs Of A Sad Soul! by Vado2: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sweetplum:

Reading the book of Job, it made us blv there's hope as long as you are alive. All you want ll still be achieved.

Thank you!
Re: The Memoirs Of A Sad Soul! by Vado2: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
Rhymed:
My first reply in this forum

Believe it would be better

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About ICS Outsourcing Please?? / Please Share Your Inputs / Caution To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.