Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,587 members, 7,921,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:24 PM

Tinubu Tells OBJ: Your Endorsement Of Peter Obi Worthless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Tells OBJ: Your Endorsement Of Peter Obi Worthless (420 Views)

I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Tells OBJ: Your Endorsement Of Peter Obi Worthless by Kahesar: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2023
The presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has reacted to the endorsement of his Labour Party, LP, counterpart, Mr Peter Obi by former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, describing it as “worthless”.

Source: Vanguard
Re: Tinubu Tells OBJ: Your Endorsement Of Peter Obi Worthless by Kahesar: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2023
What do you think?
Re: Tinubu Tells OBJ: Your Endorsement Of Peter Obi Worthless by Naira20: 9:40am On Jan 05, 2023
Kikikiki...E pain am.
Imagine after begging and prostrating.

Obj you are wicked

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells OBJ: Your Endorsement Of Peter Obi Worthless by AdamuKD: 10:00am On Jan 05, 2023
Useless tuulumbu with useless urchins grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells OBJ: Your Endorsement Of Peter Obi Worthless by AdamuKD: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I honestly feel for Obi seriously

The show of shame of his campaign and the bad name he gave Psquare the upcoming artists performing in an empty field in PH is so embarrassing

I honestly feel for him on a more serious note

I sincerely wish he will not giveup in contesting again after the election

Joke apart, I honestly feel for him
Senseless zombie

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Tells OBJ: Your Endorsement Of Peter Obi Worthless by Minime10(m): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2023
Yeah! Worthless indeed
From the same Tinubu that described OBJ in 2015 and asked him to be their navigator grin
This endorsement of Peter Obi by OBJ really pain Tinubu, APC, Atiku & PDP grin
Re: Tinubu Tells OBJ: Your Endorsement Of Peter Obi Worthless by Obaofaba: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki...E pain am.
Imagine after begging and prostrating.

Obj you are wicked

I rather have millions of Kano people supporting my cause than got endorsement from a man who can not guarantee me 80 votes from his polling unit.

A case of 2019 when he endorsed Atiku and even called him the next president. We all know how it ended.
Re: Tinubu Tells OBJ: Your Endorsement Of Peter Obi Worthless by Newton2024: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2023
Obaofaba:

I rather have millions of Kano people supporting my cause than got endorsement from a man who can not guarantee me 80 votes from his polling unit.

A case of 2019 when he endorsed Atiku and even called him the next president. We all know how it ended.
Only idiots believe their own lies. Urchins are idiots.

Re: Tinubu Tells OBJ: Your Endorsement Of Peter Obi Worthless by Naira20: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
So you are wiser than Tinubu?Who was desperate to steal Obj's endorsement.

Yawns
Pain sometimes makes people yo misyarn
Obaofaba:

Re: Tinubu Tells OBJ: Your Endorsement Of Peter Obi Worthless by ElegannnT: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
It's not worthless as that alone can change equation.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Always Had A Speech/tongue Slip, Aging Only Made It Conspicuous / How Much Do You Pay On Electricity Bills in a Month? / More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.