Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:11 PM

Alex Ekubo's Sister, Ifeoma Grants Interview, Explain The Other Side Of The Stor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Ekubo's Sister, Ifeoma Grants Interview, Explain The Other Side Of The Stor (410 Views)

Alex Ekubo Is Not Gay Lady Who Claims To Be Actor Alex Ekubo's Sister Speaks / Amanda Chisom Reacts To Being Declared Wanted By Police Over Regina Daniels Stor / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekubo's Sister, Ifeoma Grants Interview, Explain The Other Side Of The Stor by Gbadamosi01(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2023
Alex Ekubo's Sister, Ifeoma Grants Interview, Explain The Other Side Of The Story

Ifeoma Ekubo, the sister to Alex Ekubo, called in during a show with Obodo Oyinbo TV. She explained what really transpired between her brother and his ex fiancee, Fancy Acholonu.

Read the full transcript of the Interview below�

Ifeoma: ... People didn't know they broke up until Alex himself confided in me. The wedding was supposed to hold in November of that year. They made up in the January of the following year. She told me how they made up, made love, did this and that.

Interviewer: She told you they made love?

Ifeoma: Yes. Fancy also told one of my friends that they had $ex after they made up. Why will a grown up girl like that... I am so angry with Fancy right now. I didn't want to meddle into this thing. I wanted to keep quiet the way we kept quiet before. Unfortunately, things have gotten out of hands now. We can't even stand outside without the stigma

Read More�
https://ofofoentertainment.com/alexx-ekubos-sister-ifeoma-grants-interview/

Re: Alex Ekubo's Sister, Ifeoma Grants Interview, Explain The Other Side Of The Stor by meobizy(f): 10:27am On Jan 05, 2023
They’re trending, that’s all which matters in their small minds.
Re: Alex Ekubo's Sister, Ifeoma Grants Interview, Explain The Other Side Of The Stor by Mrkumareze(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2023
She had sex, went to the market to announce it. grin sister ifeoma, If Alex na Gay, u should rename him Gaybriel

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Get Tattoos Of Each Other's Names On Same Spot(video) / The Top 10 Nollywood Marriages That Have Stayed The Longest (video) / Miss Nollywood Holds At The Delta State Leisure Pack And Film Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.